Sexy blonde

I was standing on my balcony, wathing the sun set. It was quiet, only the noise of the wind. I heard some grunting and saw a hand on the ledge. Itook hold of the hand and pulled it up. A sexy girl climbed in the balcony and took hold of my hand. She pulled me to the door and closed it. 'Thanks,' She said, gasping for air. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, a little tanned skin, long legs and medium sized tits. She was wearing a yellow bra, blue denum short shorts, white knee high socks and white converse. 'Names Alexa.' I shook her hand. 'Jason.' I told her. She sat on the coach and the doorbell rang. She hid somewhere and i answered the door, two cops were standing there.

'Evening sir. Have you seen a blonde girl around?' One asked. 'No. I was just watching the sun set.' I answered lying. 'Ok then, have a nice day.' They left and i closed the door. I turned around and Alexa was standing there. 'Thanks for lying to the cops for me. You deserve a reward.' She smiled and i heard a zipper go down. I reliased she was naked apart from her socks and shoes. She pulled my dick out from my jeans. She put it inbetween her tits and gave me a titjob. When i was about to cum she pulled away and sucked  my dick. I came in her mouth instantly. 

She turned around and bent down, her perfect ass showing nice nnd clear. I put my dick in her ass and fucked her, ignoring her begging to stop. She begged and pleaded andtried to push me off. I fucked her as fast as i couldand came in her ass, pulling her hair. As i came shescreamed as loud as she could and fell on the floor, tired as  hell. Half an hour pasted and she was dressed. She gave me her number."Fuck me again sometime." And she left.