Reward was sex

I was swimming at the beach one day and was out somewhat. I saw an island and saw someone weakly weaving their arms. I swam to the island and noticed a girl was laying on the beach. She was wearing purple with black stripes knee high socks, black see through thigh high stockings and a white see through dress. She had black hair,long legs,perfect sized tits and a nice ass. She was drenched with water so i could see her tits. She was curled up in a ball. "Cold." She whimpered. I saw a towel and gave it to her. She took off her dress revealing her tits. She walked up to me and hugged me. Her tits pressed up against my chest and she rested her head on my chest and i rested my head on her head. She looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes, she slowly pulled off her shorts, still staring into my eyes.I didn't realise she had  taken out my dick and started jerking it.

She slowly slid down, i followed her eyes moving down as she started sucking my dick. I never took my eyes of her eyes.When i was about to cum ipushed her head towards my dick, my dick went down her throat as i came. She swallowed my cum then turned around, her sexy ass was facing me. I put her back to the floor and slowly put my dick in her pussy. She started slowly moaning. I went faster  and she moaned louder. I went even faster and she started screaming.

"Fuck my ass please." She screamed. She went on her knee and forearms, her ass was sticking out. I grabbed her hips and put my dick in her ass. I went slowly and she was on the verge of screaming. I went as fast as i could, slamming her hips back, she screamed alot. "Choke me." I grabbed hold of her neck and squeezed it. She was screaming while gasping for air. I  came in her ass and let go of her neck.