My Step-Sisters sexy!

My step sister, Milena, turned fourteen yesterday. I have been hearing moaning late at night every night since she turned fourteen. I ignored it for three nights. On the fouth night Milena came home late at night. I heard the bedroom door open slowly and she was giggling. "He looks so hot.. i wanna suck him." Milena said. She started to slowly walk to me. Milena turned me so i was laying on my back then took off my shorts.

She sucked me for 45 minutes until i came in Milena's mouth. She was wearing pink ankle socks, blue jeans and a white tank top. I saw her nipples poking threw her shirt and her ass was trying hard to stay in her jeans.

She took off her top and jeans and slowly lowered herself on my dick. She screamed for a second then covered her mouth. She was crying for a few minutes then she started moaning. I stood up and Milena ran to her bed and pretended to go to sleep. I fake fell asleep and ten minutes later she got up to me again. She changed into white elbow high gloves and white thigh high stockings.

She was about to sit on my dick,  I grabbed her hair and pulled her to me. She stared into my eyes, her sexy green eyes were staring into mine, her black, smooth hair in my hand and her sexy face waiting to be cumed on. I sat her on my dick and started fucking her as fast as possible. She covered her mouth to dampen her screams. I took her hand away.

"Your screaming is sexy." I told her and she didnt hold back. I lightly squeezed her neck, her screaming dampened a little. She started moving her waist to the motion of my dick which made her scream more. I heard the door very slowly open. I quickly pushed her bed next to mine and we fake slpt. I left my dick in her, slowly fucking her. The door closed and we waited for a few minutes. When i though the coast was clear i started fucking her as fast as possible. I caught her unexpectedly and she started screaming as much as she can.

I felt i was going to cum, i saw she was gonna cum too. I took my dick out and shoved it in her mouth. I came in her mouth and started fingering her. She started shaking and came. I continued fingering her as fast as my hands could go until she came again. I stopped and laid on the bed. Milena hugged me, put her head on my chest and fell asleep.