"I think i'm inlove with you, and i'm terrified."

"I think I'm in love with you, and I'm terrified." - Prompt #32.

***

***

"Brad! No! I'm not gonna do that!" You screamed as he's about to hover over your shoulders.

"Why not?" He asked, pouting.

"You're heavy and I can't take you." You laugh at the fact he wants to have a piggy ride with a girl.

"Oh come on, give me a payback. I carried you." He complains, crossing his arms on his chest.

"I'm not that big to carry up. Besides if I carry you, we'll fall." You said.

"Please? I'll lighten up my weight and balance." He pleads as you sigh, agreeing and nodding your head. He beamed as he slowly jumped at you, putting his legs around your torso and both of his arms are around your neck, but he lowers it down to your shoulders so you can't struggle breathing through your neck pulses since he'll be hanging on you and he's heavy, you could choke to death and die. (Haha)

"Oh my god." You breathed once you grabbed his legs, carrying him fully. He's quite heavy, but you can feel his body muscles are lightening up a bit. He chuckles as he pats your bum for you to walk.

"Brad! Don't do that, you dork." You giggle as he only laughs.

The boys are staying at your apartment to hang around. The others are playing video games at your ps4 as Brad decided to play all childishly with you. You loved the idea and thought you can hang around all day. He's the closest guy in all of them anyway, so he understands. The boys keeps complaining on how noisy and messy loud you both are but you carried on. And now, here you are doing goofs with Brad.

"Jesus, Brad! She's a girl." Tristan exclaims, grabbing a drink from your fridge.

"Its okay, I can handle it." You said, hustling.

"See? She can handle it, Tris." Brad snickers as you rolled your eyes. God, its like I'm carrying a fat dumb cow on my poor shoulders. Aye! You thought.

"Clearly, she's struggling Brad." Tris shakes his head, grinning.

"Nah fine. One more dare and I'm off. To the halls!" Brad commands as I walked towards the door and faced the halls.

"What do you want me do to, sire?" You joked.

"Just run over there without falling." He smiles. You sigh and go for it.

"This is a bad idea." You mumble as your running got faster then it leads you and Brad laugh unstoppable causing you two to fall down. You both fall down with your heavy bodies with a loud thud, still laughing.

"Oh no, are you alright Y/N?" He questions, leaning in beside you.

"Oh no I'm fine. 'Course I'm not! You're goddamn heavy!" You sneered making multiple laughs leaving his lips. You love his laugh and he loves yours too. He has this cute, pale soft-hard-average laugh that's struggling to breathe. While you have a silly laugh like a hyperventilating person on drugs and that's what made you two had in main commons.