Randomantics.

"The sun could burn out, and the whole world could die, but I'd still be utterly in love with you

"The sun could burn out, and the whole world could die, but I'd still be utterly in love with you." - Prompt #36.

~~

- When The Vamps invited you to tour with them, you were certain it was mainly work. You didn't, back then, consider the pranks and conversations that would take place.

You definitely didn't expect ending up sharing the same bus, and usually, the same hotel room. Your work turned into fun and games, with a bit of a small romance blooming. Even the boys noticed Brad's crush; you noticed it when he came to bother you each time he couldn't sleep. You know its stupid but thought it was cute.

He does this all random things that can make you smile easily and you loved. Although sometimes he's too close and becoming all touchy with the rare hugs or when you tend to hang out. You try to push it off of your silly thoughts about it and join the flow.

The other boys might've teased you about it, but you don't care. Brad's sweet, lovely and funny. Everything! You don't know if you're having feelings for him or you just love how he treats you. You just like him.. As a friend.

Everything he does for you meant to him. He's madly in love with you and that will never change. He has high hopes and well, still hoping for you to like him back. Of course he doesn't know what will the fate design the future. He'd asked your interests in a guy and you thought it was silly. Its obvious that his attractions are abstracting over you. You liked typical, simple and weird conversations with him. But when he gets too far, it gets uncomfortable.

There are sayings like;

"When a person is attracted to you, there's an 80 or less percent of you tending to like him back."

You don't believe in bullshit 'cause love's cruel as such. But does it?

For him, you're his everything. But to you, he's just a friend. You're best, best friend.

-(ed: by anon)  

----

I'm so sorry if its too short. I don't like how it ended too :\
Part two? Request please x.