Wedding Vows.

"They say three leaf clovers bring luck right? Well I found one and wished on it and then you came along so I guess they're right!" - Prompt #76.

Your vows to Brad:

- From a young girl, I was raised on stories of perfect girls and boys finding each other and falling in love. I could never understand how they fell for each other so quickly, how could you devote yourself to someone that completely?

But now I understand.

I understand what it's like to wake up next to your best friend, to spend yours days with the one person you can't see yourself without. We aren't perfect Brad, we didn't fall in love in a day and we don't live in a castle. Our fairy tale isn't like the ones in the stories, but in many ways it is so much better, because ours is real.

Brad, you have completed my fairy tale. You have rescued me from the tower and shown me a life I never thought I would have. You have given me everything I could have asked for, you have given me a love that is so devoted, loyal and unconditional that I will never be able to thank you enough.

There aren't enough words to describe how much I love you Brad, but maybe, by standing here in front of our family and friends, I might be able to show you.

You have stolen my heart and my soul Bradley Simpson, but I can't think of anyone who deserves them more.

Brad's vows to you

Like you, my beautiful girl, I struggled to find just the right words to tell you how much you mean to me, but then I found the perfect three.

I love you.

I love you more than I will ever be able to explain. But I guess that is one of the beautiful things about being in love, you don't need to explain it, you don't need to justify it, you just need to show it... but even that seems like a challenge.

How can I show you how much you mean to me? I can't buy you roses because you are more beautiful than them. I can't buy you chocolates because you are sweeter than them. There is nothing I can do to show you how kind, and generous, and perfect you are, except give you my last name. By welcoming you in to my crazy, slightly unusual family, I am welcoming you in to my life, to my heart and my soul.

In truth you have been a part of me for a long time. I can't remember a day when I woke up and you weren't curled up at my side and in truth I don't want to. I was so alone before I met you baby, I was living this crazy life by myself, but not anymore. You gave me a reason to do what I do, you gave me something to sing about and most importantly, you gave me something to come home to.

They say three leaf clovers bring luck right? Well I found one and wished on it and then you came along so I guess they're right!

You're mine now angel, and I will die before I let you go.