Silver Claw

RECAP:

************************************************

It seems they are declaring war.

************************************************

When me and Jack reached the sight where much of our men were holding back a group of about 10 wolves, all from the other pack. What seemed to be their Alpha was being held down by six of my pack members. Not only that but I could feel the power radiating off of him. What kind of alpha leaves their pack unprotected?

All of the alpha's around know that this is the strongest pack in America, and don't dare mess with us. With 568 members we are also the largest.

"State your business Alpha." I growled at him.

He looked up and like he suddenly realized who I was bowed his head in respect.

"Men. Stand down." The alpha ordered to his pack members who stopped wriggling immediately.

"I'm sorry about that Luna Alice. I'm just looking for a pack member who has betrayed our pack and escaped. I think he may have passed into your territory. Have you seen him?" He asked in a snarl when speaking of him.

There has been no Silver Claw pack members seen around here in about 8 months, when the Alpha came for our last meeting to discuss alliances and things like that.

"I'm sorry but I have not. I will inform you if we see anyone." I replied firmly.

"No! He's here! You must be hiding him! I saw him come here with my own two eyes!" He raised his voice and in his eyes I could now see speckles of black.

"Listen 'Damon'." I spat his name. "Remember your place. No Silver Claw members have been in our territory in months." I stated. Suddenly recognition flashed in his eyes and they went back to their normal color while his shoulders relaxed.

"My apologies, Luna. I now recognize you thought he would have a Silver Claw sent. Actually, before he ran he burned off his pack mark, becoming a rouge."

I thought but there had been no rouge sightings in a month, other than...... the thought had me growling so loudly and my eyes turned pitch black. I could feel my wolf taking over as the thought of him taking away our mate flashed through my mind. He is not doing that.

"You. Cannot. Have. Him." I growled out through clenched teeth. I am not going to tell the Damon that Carter is my mate though, because that could put my him in danger.

"Why. Not?" He growled back.

"Beacause!" Was my lame excuse. Then I ran off telling my guards to escort them off our land. I need to see Carter.

************************************************

I'm SOSOSO sorry about how late this is and how short and bad it is, but I needed to post something. I know it's not an excuse but I've been very busy with school.

Ok, so no comments or anything needed on this chapter. :( Ill try to update soon. Don't hate me! More of Carter in the next chapter.

Thanks Loves!