6-Posture

TRY HAVING GOOD POSTURE

I was sitting in health class and I was flipping through my health textbook, bored about class as always when I saw the human skeletal system. The spine was naturally curled inward around the stomach but when I imagined my current posture, my spine was bent outward since I was slouching. I naturally freaked out and sat up as high and as quickly as I could since I was immediately convinced that I was going to break my spine or would be one of the old slouched over women with a four-wheeled cane.

The backbone should bend three times as it travels from your brain to your pelvis. Once behind your shoulder, once right under it, and once more behind your back. Your spine is important! It holds your nervous system together, it holds your back muscles, including the largest muscle in your body. It is a celebrity in terms of your body and it controls most of your instincts such as responding to extreme heat or pain. I think that considering that it does all of this it deserves some respect.

When I started using good posture, I instantly felt three feet taller than I did before. That was pretty awesome and I really enjoyed it. I dare all of you faithful and I imagine, fairly annoyed readers to look up good posture on Youtube. They have many good videos and tips. Make sure that you watch the animated ones. Those are so cool, enjoy the 21st Century.

I do not want to be a hunched over grandmother one day. I want to be physically active and independent no matter how old I am. It is possible and I will have it. Spend a few minutes every day to stand straight against a wall and you will be taught for the first time what good posture is really is. Read a book while standing next to a wall. Watch videos about posture while standing against walls. 

Do you think that good posture is important? Place a comment below! Remember to "like" the chapter. I am going to make more chapters anyway. You have been educated.