Chapter 22 The 7 Deadly Sins

Currently The War is still going on just with a lot less fighters most of our heroes left the war a while ago Caleb stayed behind to make up for his crimes as he puts it. Where as Dark Lord and the sages all continue to fight each other. Garrett however is currently in Hell staring down the 7 Deadly Sins(Demon Lords). "Well look at what we have here Amadeus aka Lust(She's a beautiful and seductive female) and ugh Beelzebub aka Gluttony(A fat guy with a disgusting demeanor and flies around him and yes he's eating the flies to) Mammon aka Greed(A average looking rich guy )then there's Belphegor aka Sloth( A kind of husky guy in a machine chair that moves him around he can walk but to lazy to) I see you there Leviathan aka Envy(a normal girl with a depressing out look always jealous) and who can forget Satan aka Wrath(A muscular guy just waiting for a fight) and last but not least Lucifer aka Pride(A handsome young man well dressed cool and calm) and I bet those are just the forms your going to use in the human world since your true forms show your true power, " Garrett explained. (from now on they will be called as there sin names example instead of Satan it will be Wrath)"Well well well this is a welcome surprise I hope you don't think you can stop us", Pride said. "I know I can't stop you but I can at least stall you", Garrett said going all out immediately. "Sins go to Earth I will take care of this little thing", Pride said walking up to Garrett. "WHAT PART OF YOUR NOT GETTING PAST ME DON'T YOU BASTARDS UNDERSTAND", Garrett rocketing towards them. Pride zips past the other sins to knock Garrett to the ground giving them time to escape all expect Pride who was staying to end Garrett.   

Back on Earth during the war Caleb using his demon form tries his best to hold his own against everyone. "SANDSTROM" As Caleb summons more sand to the battle it does little more than annoy The sages or Dark Lord. Caleb thought it was time to showcase his secret weapon but before he even had a chance tremendous amount of energy erupted out of nowhere as most of the Earth feels the effects of the evil that lies in wait. The Sins wait to see the outcome of the battle. "So just to be clear we all  know good and well that Pride is going to win the battle right", Envy said. "NO SHIT SHERLOCK he is a being with the powers of a fallen angel and a demon lord giving him nigh omnipotent power," Wrath said. "Yeah Garrett stands no chance," Lust said. Garrett punches Pride 50 million times a second and proceeds to unleash everything he has. "SUPERPOWER MODE ACTIVATE", Garrett unleashed his max power. "NOW HELL WILL BE DESTROYED IN 25 SECONDS", Garrett screamed as he distorted reality I little bit. "Fine then I will just kill you in 1 second you what never mind I'm a nice guy 5 seconds", Pride said staring at Garrett. Garrett attacks have no effect on Pride (4 seconds left). Pride dodges all of Garrett's attacks(3 seconds left)"I just have to win but even if I don't I just hope they got my text I sent well I was crossing dimensions", Garrett said. BND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE LOWER LEVEL DEMONS EXPLODED NEAR THEM PRIDE WAS UNHARMED (3 seconds left). Garrett grabs Pride and tries his best to hurt him in some way. This battle was hard to watch as Garrett slowly comes to grip with the end. (2 seconds left). Pride grabs Garrett and chokes him. "Well that must have been fun for you", Pride said. "Even if you kill me there will be a couple of friends of mine that will destroy you and make you wish you never stepped on Earth's soil....you will never win", Garrett said smiling.(1 second left). Pride crushes Garrett's throat killing him. "Well then time to go to Earth", Pride said moving into the portal still holding Garrett's corpse. As they entered the portal on there way to Earth Pride smiles knowing that heaven can't interfere. 

The Sins have arrived the whole planet felt a tremendous evil force they couldn't believe evil like this could exist in the universe. "What the hell is this so much evil in 1 place", Caleb screamed. As the sins arrived the orb disappears. "Oh no I didn't expect THEM to be here so early", Dark Lord said getting ready to go back to his universe. But just as Dark Lord opened the portal Lust appeared right in front of him at speeds no one even saw. "Oh your leaving well here's a going away present", Lust said BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARK LORD WAS LAUNCHED INTO HIS UNIVERSE BACK TO HIS PLANET. "Did he just get beat by a single kiss", Rai said. Lust likes her lips in excitement. "ALL TROOPS FIRE EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT I WANT TO SEE THESE THIS GUYS DEAD," Rai ordered. ALL THE TROOPS FIRE EVERYTHING THEY GOT BUT GLUTTONY JUST EATS ALL IT ALL. "Yummy," Gluttony said rocketing at the soldiers. And with 1 breath kills them all. Millions of dead soliders lay on the ground. "YOU BASTARDS THEY HAD FAMILIES", Tsu said flying straight at the Sins. "PARTICLE DISTROTION" As the air around them caused the Sins way of reality to wrap. "Nice try old man", Pride said killing Tsu in an instant with a beam of light to the head. "Sages Generals come on we can't let them get any further", Rai said. "It's hopeless", Sloth said sending millions of demons to do his work. As the battle continues Caleb sees Garrett's dead body Pride notice this. "You killed Garrett", Caleb said in shock. "Yep easily", Pride said. "HIDDEN MOVE GATES OPENING" Caleb's aura grew stronger "1 gate 2 gate 3 gates 4 gates 5 gates 6 gates", Caleb said about to go all out. "7 gate", Caleb said as his skin becomes brittle and loose almost like it's cracking off. "NOW DIE", Caleb screamed rushing in on the Sin. "GUSTIC STORMFORNT" A HUGE AMOUNT OF SAND RUSHED ON TE BATTLEFIELD. WRATH ANNOYED GOES TO CALEB AND JUST WHEN HE GOES FOR THE PUNCH POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CALEB HAD SMACKED WRATH BUT BEFORE HE COULD HIT THE GROUND CALEB COMES UNDER HIM AND STARTS ATTACKING HIM WITH BULLET TIME SPEED.