First Date (J)

Hello! Just letting everyone know that I have a tumblr:

igot7bangtans.tumblr.com

which I am more active on and it has more of my fics and most of them are completed. So, please follow me there!

Thank you,

Mason

-

You huffed as you looked in the mirror, holding up a light pink dress which went down to your knees and flared out. It was cute, and you wanted to wear it, but it didn't seem perfect for the date you were about to go on.

Or, were going to go on in two hours. You hated to admit it, but you just so happened to be one of the girls who needed to get ready to go out hours ahead of the scheduled time.

And even more so since this was a date with Kim Seokjin. He was incredibly attractive to you, and it went skin deep. His personality was sweet, and he seemed to care a lot about you. On top of that, he would always be getting you gifts from wherever he went. Sometimes it'd be lotions, other times it'd be perfumes, all of a different scent.

The two of you had been flirting with each other for a couple of months now, but it was only three days ago when he decided to ask you out to dinner.

To say you were a jumbled mess was an understatement.

You turned around, tossing the light pink dress onto your bed, which of course had several other dresses on top of it. You just didn't know what to wear. Should you dress like you always did? Or should you try to dress a little fancier? He didn't tell you where you would be going out to eat, so you didn't want to either underdress or overdress. You thought the dress would be good, but would he like it? You wanted to make sure that Jin at least thought you looked cute, too.

You groaned, running a hand through your hair as you examined the rest of the mess that was in your room. More dresses, cardigans, shirts, jeans, skirts, and any other article of clothing had been thrown about the room, making it look like a tornado had just come through your room.

After staring at the mess for several seconds, you thought that maybe you should look through the clutter and see if you could find anything to put together that you didn't think about doing before. An outfit combined of a slightly oversized knitted black sweater combined with a mid-thigh length cerulean skirt and knee-high boots popped into your head. You knew you had those items, so all you would have to do then is throw on accessories, makeup, and fix up your hair.

You were going to look so cute.

When your doorbell rang at 6:30 p.m., you jumped up.

And then almost fell back onto the couch because you lost your balance for a moment.

You had ended up finding the knitted black sweater, cerulean skirt and knee-high black boots. You combined it with a gold heart necklace and black purse. You left your hair down and only put on some eyeliner, leaving the rest of your face empty of makeup.

In your opinion, you looked pretty. You only hoped that Jin thought the same thing.

You walked over to the door, unlocking it and opening it. There stood the guy who had asked you out on the date, a bouquet of mixed lilies, your favorite flower, in his hand.

"Hey there," he said happily, waving at you with his empty hand. You smiled at him, looking down for a moment due to the butterflies in your stomach.

Your eyes traveled his body. He was wearing a grey sweater with a white button down underneath, the collar showing. He wore black dress pants and black dress shoes. He looked extremely handsome.