Take that you brat

CHAPTER 4

I probably got like 2 hours of sleep last night since I was mainly just thinking about how I was going to escape this place so far I've got... Nothing! It's 7:00 am according to my iPod so that means I've got 30 minutes to kill until breakfast GREAT. I get ready for the day I decide to wear blue and white striped shorts with a cute blue t-shirt that my mom bought me for my birthday. It's finally 7:30 so I wake up Elina from her slumber then get out of the tent. I feel the crisp morning breeze and the sun beating down on me it's perfect weather. I walk into a cabin that says food on it guessing that its the place were we eat and lucky me it is. I get myself some pancakes with syrup and some orange juice then I find myself falling. I hit the ground hard and let out a loud yowl, I have syrup in my long brown hair and orange juice all over my clothes. I look up and see those girls from yesterday standing beside me I know the leader tripped me she has white blonde hair and wears way to much makeup I think her names Alexis "cat girls gonna get us" they all taunt "ahhh" I scream then I hurl myself at Alexis I am madder then mad. I punch her in the nose and she gets me in the eye then I dump her bowl full of cereal and yogurt on her head she gives me a blow to the nose as well but right when she does it the main staff member walks in. "What on earth is going on!" The lady screeches then she takes out a big clipboard and checks something off and says "to keep our campers in order we have this list if you get all the subjects checked off under behavior of a creature you are to get sent across the border so if you little brats don't want to get sent across you better start listening unless of course you want to die!" We both just stare at the woman I am guessing she's crazy. Then Alexis says innocently "it was that girls fault she was the one who just attacked me I was only protecting myself" now that got me even more mad by now I probably look like a living tomato. "Well then let me see... I don't really care because when I walked in you were giving this other poor girl a bloody nose!" responds the lady in a scary calm tone that's when I feel the liquid running down my face so I guess it's blood not maple syrup. Ha Alexis is never going to win this battle! Then the teacher says that we both have to go get ourselves cleaned up then we can go do our activities. Also that we are lucky that she's nice enough to give us a second chance she seems to of forgotten about her odd outburst. Few that was close!

Saphira2002