Jumpshot: Book 3 (Stacey and Jacob)

StaceyPOV

UGHH. I miss my sister so much but I know she's doing good in Cali. We video chat everyday. Oh, let me fill you in. Will Ashely and Roc had the cutest baby girl in the world. Her name is Arianna and I love her so much. Ashely decided to stay in Cali because she didn't want to leave Roc. Yes Roc is still in the game and my sister excepts it. As long as he DOSENT get hurt, she's fine with it.

I'm still the same old shy Stacey. Everything is the same, except for me and Jacob. Me And Jacob broke up last month, because it caught him cheating on me with another girl in the janitors closet. There's not one day that goes by that I don't think about him. I miss him, but I know it's for the better.

Today was the first day of school and I was NOT nervous at all. It's the same hung every year. I walked in my closet and looked for what I wanted to wear. I pulled out some Camo leggings, a black bandeau, my timberlands, and my all black beanie. I grabbed my keys to my car that Dre got me for my birthday. It was an all white BMW. Dre is like the older brother I always wanted and he treats me like his little sister. I got in my car and started blasting Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus. For some reason ever since me and Jacob broke up I always play this song in the morning. I stared singing along with her. I then felt tears streaming down my face. I quickly wiped them up and parked my car in the schools parking lot.

I got out and started walking towards the schools door. I heard laughing coming from the right of me. I looked and saw Jacob and his friends laughing. Immediately Jacob made contact with me while the boys continued to laugh. I turned my head and picked up my pace into the building.

I made it to my locker and put in my combination. I out my books in there and started to my home room. I looked at the paper once again and walked in and took a seat in the very back. I got out my phone and plugged in my headphones and stared playing Adele. I felt someone presents. I looked up and saw Jacob sitting next to me. I got up and tried to walk away and find a new seat but he grabbed my arm. I looked back at him and saw him holding my arm with his head down to the desk. I dropped my head down and felt the hot tears pouring down my face. I pulled my arm away and placed my things on my desk and exited the room to go to the bathroom.

I walked in and fixed my makeup. I got a lemonade from the vending machine and began to walk back to class. I entered and took my seat which was still next to Jacob. I got out a pencil and a notebook and waited for the teacher. I then felt a piece a paper touch my arm I looked and it was a note. Really your still sending notes in Highschool? I opened the note and it said

"Can we talk?"

I looked towards Jacob. I felt the tears swelling up in my eyes.

Stacey: What is there to talk about?

Jacob: Us.

Stacey: Aha. I'm pretty sure there's no us. Go ask the hoe you were fucking in the closet.

Jacob: Stacey-

Stacey: Did you even think about me at any moment? Did you think about how I would feel Jacob? Did you even think at all?

Jacob: No...

Stacey: There's your answer.

And with that I began to write down what the teacher was writing. The whole class period I felt small tears running down my face. But I wiped them so Jacob couldn't see. The bell rang and I got up and exited the class. I was walking down the hall when I noticed I left my phone. I turned around and was face to face with Jacob. He reached out his hand and I t had my phone in it. I took it and smiled.

Jacob: I see you never changed your lock screen.

Stacey: Oh, um, I forgot to. I said lying.

My lock screen was a picture of me and Jacob playing basketball in the sunset. I loved that picture and still do. He chuckled.

Jacob: Stacey, we've dated for 10 months I know when your lying.

I then turned around and went to the parking lot. I got in my car and pulled out my phone and called my sister.

Ashely: Hello?

I then began to cry my heart out. I cried for how much I missed and how much I wanted him back. I missed his hugs, his lips, his voice, his smile, his everything, I just missed....him.

Ashely: Go get him.

I wiped my tears and for out the car looking for Jacob. I kept looking and then I came to the conclusion that he left. I started back to my car when I heard that laugh. It was his. I turned around and saw him with he same group of guys. I walked over there, nervous as hell. He saw me in the distance and he had a curious look on his face. I pushed pass the guys and grabbed his shirt. I got on my tippy toes and pressed my lips on to his. His eyes widen but he then gave in to the kiss. He picked me up and wrapped his arms around my waist and we kept on kissing. I pulled away and looked at him. He had a surprised look on his face.

Stacey: We can talk. I did with my head low.

He picked my chin up and looked at me.

Jacob: I'm sorry. He said with tears rolling down his face.

I wiped them up and kissed him. I missed you Jacob. 😘