Chapter 4 ⭕️

Stacey's POV

Zoey chuckled and went to her room and slammed the door. Dre ran after her im guessing to comfort her. I looked at Shawn and back at the girl, then at Shawn. It can't be. I would never think Shawn is one to fall in love. People do change. I tried to connect the dots on why Zoey was mad when it came to me. He put this hoe before Zoey.

I let go of the girls hair causing her to hit her head on the floor. I went over to Shawn and picked his head up.

Stacey: Really you would put this hoe before somebody you had been looking for your whole life? Naw nigga. I ain't gone have that drama in my house. Either y'all make up or you leave. Simple.

And with that I walked towards Zoey's room. I knocked on the door softly and I heard her voice "Come in"

Stacey: Hey.

Zoey: Hey girl.

Stacey: So can you fill me in on what's happening?

Zoey: Yeah......it all started when Shawn brang her to my house. She was the definition of hood rat. Her feet was all ashy her shorts were so damn short and she basically had a bra on. Skipping that, I asked her if we could talk, while we were talking she got a call from some guy asking when she was gone pull through and shit. I told Shawn but he didn't believe me he said she would never hurt him. And that's when we stopped talking which was about a month or 2 ago.

Stacey: Damn. I'll be back.

I left out of the room and saw Shawn on the couch with his head down and the hoe still on the floor on her phone. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Shawn's hand and walked passed her yo the front door. I opened the front door and walked downstairs with him behind me.

We got in my car and drove off. We were going to the mall, since I needed to get these new Lebrons.

Stacey: Shawn, I want you to know that, maybe she's not the one.

Shawn: She has to be...

Stacey: Shawn, just cause she's "pretty" DOSENT make her the one. I said while parking my car.

I got out the car and waited for Shawn. I grabbed his hand and looked down at it and smiled.

Stacey: Shawn your my Bestfriend I can't let you go down the wrong path with the wrong girl.

Shawn: What's funny is I know the right girl but she already taken and she seems happy.

Stacey: What if she's just filling in a spot, because she waiting on you?

We both looked at each other and froze.

Do I like Shawn?