Chapter 12

Dre POV

A nigga finally get his damn Point Of View back . I really missed y'all . But back to the story . I was chilling on my bed when my phone began to ring . I put Jr. down and answered .

Dre : Speak .

Zoey : Who the fuck you think you is telling me to speak nigga I'll cut yo damn balls off and -

I pulled the phone away from ear .

Dre : Sorry baby I didn't look who was calling .

Zoey : Dre .. I don't feel right . I've been calling Stacey all day and she hasn't answered . She always answers .

Dre : It's okay babe there fine she probably put her phone on vibrate .

Zoey : Probably .. We'll I'm gonna go . Love you

Dre : Love you too big booty !

Zoey : I swear ..

She then hung up . I laughed and called Jacob .

Dre : Aye nig-

Jacob : Help me . They shot my ass and they took Stacey . Help me .. Help Stacey !! He screamed .

Dre : Hang up and call the ambulance we bout to fly out there see you in 2 hours . Stay strong .

I hung up . Grabbed a nike bag and start stuffing me and Zoeys clothes in . I got her and mine nike slides and are laneys and put them in the bag as well .

I got Jr . Over night bag and took him to his grandmas house .

I called Zoey

Dre : Baby , where you at ?

Zoey : Walking to the car , why ?

Dre : Keep your eyes open ma . I'm coming to get you . It's Jacob and Stacey . They took Stacey and shot Jacob .

All I heard was the sound of bags dropping and Zoey breathing hard .

Zoey : Dre , hurry up and get here .

I pulled into the parking lot and saw Zoey standing by the car . She jumped in leaving the BMW there and us speeding to the airport .

We got there in 10 minutes and asked for our private jet . 20 minutes later we were on the plane heading to Chicago .

2 hours later ...

We arrived and went straight to the hospital . While on our way I pulled out my phone and called all my niggas and told them to keep the trap down and have all heat ready just in case somebody wanna pop up . They understood and got ready .

When we arrived at the hospital we went straight to the desk asking for Jacob.

Zoey : We're looking for my friend he was here and came in with a gun shot wound , his name is Jacob .

Nurse : Please have a seat ma'am .

Zoey : If you don't tell me where my damn friend is I swear I'll knock that damn ponytail out your motherfucking head bitch . She screamed .

The nurse told us what room and we ran over there .

We walked in and saw Jacob laying down with tubes going in and out of his body .

Dre : Damn , I walked and sat down in a chair .

Then Zoey's phone began to ring . Caller ID name was Stacey .

She picked it up and put it on speaker .

Zoey : Stacey ? Are you ok ?

Stacey : HELP ME !! Ple-

Unknown Female : Hey Zoey . Haven't heard from you in a minute .

Zoey : Who is this ? I said with anger .

Unknown Female : Awe , you don't remember me ? How sad ... We use to be "bestfriends"

Zoey : Tay ... I thought yo ass was dead .

Tay : Oh no honey ... Nope not at all : me and my Fiancé just wanted payback for all the shit you've done to us in the past .

Zoey : Fiancé ? No ! No ! He's dead !

Jay : No I ain't Babygirl . This is how it'll go . Give us 1 million and we give you back your friend and leave you alone . If you don't then she'll die and that son of yours will too .

Then they hung up .

I turned to Dre and felt tears going down my face then we heard a soft voice say .

Jacob : Help her ..