Chapter 2 ⭕️

Stacey's POV

We were in my car in complete silence. I kept playing with my fingers and Jacob was playing with his pants. I looked towards him and he looked up at me. I looked into his eyes and saw.....sorrow.

Jacob: I'm sorry. For everything. I never meant to hurt you. Stacey I miss you. I haven't seen or heard from you in a month. The only way I knew you were okay was talking to your sister. Stacey..... You mean so much to me I just can't let you go. I know I was a player but I changed all that for you. And all I want is you, Ma. We're suppose to be that basketball couple. Me going to the NBA and you to the WNBA. I believe in you. I believe in us.

Stacey: I miss you too, but I think right now to get back into a relationship is to soon.

Jacob: Ill wait. I'll wait until your ready, but that's gonna be hard, because feelings do slip away. He said.

And with that he got up and opened the door and left. I felt the hot tears in my eyes. I stared my car and backed up out of the parking space. I began to drive yo the exit of the school parking lot.

I was at a red light when I heard loud music playing next to me. I looked over and saw Jacob in his Benz listening to Bad - Wale.
I chuckled. I never thought he like that type of music. I pulled off going the opposite way of him. I pulled up to my condo that Roc got me. I live by myself. Will, I have a an all white cat. Her name is Trixie. She's the cutest.

I placed my stuff down and walked to my room and changed into my gear. I put on some pink nike speed turfs, pink sports bra, and some black basketball shorts. I grabbed my basketball and jacket and locked up the house. I put on my jacket walking down the stairs.

I got in my car and drove to this new court I found when I moved in 2 weeks ago. It's my first time going.

Jacob POV

I was at the court with my boys playing one on one. I was about to shoot when I saw this fine ass girl walk in. I brung the ball down and held it on my hip and watch her. She placed her bag down and took of her jacket. She was wearing a pink sports bra. Damn, Ma had a body. She then plugged in her headphones and began to shoot some hoops. Her back was towards me so I couldn't see her face.

I pass the ball to one of my boys so I can go talk to her. I walked over there and tapped her shoulder. She took off her headphones and turned to face me. I was shocked at who I saw. I brung my head down and began to walk away until she tugged on my arm. I turned around and she had a smile on her face.

Stacey: D-Do you wanna play?

Jacob: Yeah.

We stared playing one on one. I must say she gotten better, but not as good as me. I dunked on her one last time and smiled. It was 18 to 4. She did aight at least to get 4.

Jacob: You've gotten better?

Stacey: I've been practicing. Your.....the same.

I smiled.

Jacob: Will I had fun we should do this again some time.

Stacey: Ye-Yeah.

I walked to her and grabbed her hands.

Jacob: I don't know why your so nervous around me, I can see you blushing.

Stacey: It's just weird. I don't know if it's a good or bad weird.

Jacob: Was it a good or bad weird when you kissed me?

Stacey: It was.......good.

Jacob: Good, cause I want to do it again.

And with that I pressed my lips to hers without hesitation. It was so passionate. I felt the sparks that I had when I kissed her for the first time. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and they danced. I pulled back and saw her mad blushing. I pulled her to my chest.

Jacob: I can't wait any longer. Stacey please take me back.

Stacey: Ok.

I picked her up and spinned her around and she stared laughing. I've got her back!

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES