Chapter 8

Shawn POV

I was at the kitchen table at Stacey's house eating a bowl of cereal . Tomorrow was our last day and I sure wasn't ready for it . I still haven't told Stacey how I felt about her. I realize she's happy with Jacob but it's like she's just so beautiful . He probably won't treat her right anyway . He cheated on her his fuck ass is probably gone do it again .

Stacey POV

I walked out my bedroom into the kitchen . I saw Shawn eating a bowl of cereal . Is nuked up behind him and put my hands over his eyes . I smiled .

Stacey : Guess who ?

Shawn : Well these are some tiny ass hands and they cold , Stacey ?

Stacey : Damn .

I sat down at the table and looked at him . Shawn was good looking . 6'0 , brow skin , hazel eyes , and dimples to die for .

Shawn : Stacey , can I tell you sum ?

Stacey : Yeah .

Shawn : Ok, to be honest I don't like you with that nigga Jacob . I know you and love with him , but is know you still hunk about us . If there even was us , cause that's what I was thinking . I want you to be treated right . He cheated on you and you took him back . I need you right now but it seems as if your drifting away from me . I know you gone say "Yo hoes" or "You love these hoes" but when I think about you these hoes just vanish away . What I'm trying to say is , I love you but more than a friend . That's it . I got up and went to my room and started packing my stuff . I had to get that off my chest .

I went to turn around since I forgot my phone in the kitchen and met with a crying Stacey . She hugged me and hugged her back . It felt nice to have her 4'11 figure next to mine . She looked up at mine and my eyes landed on her lips . I neared down to her face and placed my lips against hers . I would've thought she would back away but she slid her tongue in my mouth first . I was surprised . Our tongues danced until we out of breath . I pulled away and her cheeks were red . I smiled . So did she .

Stacey : Um - um I think -

I cut her off and kissed her again .

Shawn : Does it feel right to you ?

She nodded .

Stacey : I love you , more than a friend too ...

#TEAMSHAWN or #TEAMJACOB