four

halfway edited : 20th July 2016, 4:16 am.

"There are many doors, with realllly big mirrors in it," Chloe said as she wandering around on the first level of JYP's building. She took a look at every door, waiting for her oppas to comeback from having a short meeting with the Boss that what Jaebum oppa said. Little she didn't realized she went to far from she should be. She went up to second level, amazed by the many door it had on each level.

"Uwa! There's a beverage vending machine," She waddles towards the machine with excitement

"Hmm, It has Banana Milk!," She took out some coins that she had in her pants pocket. Then she tiptoes tries to slot in the coin. But, unfortunately she's too short to even reach the coin slot even to press the button for the milk she wanted.

She is tired, she has been tiptoeing for the past 15 minutes. She wanted to ask for help but no one passed by, she has no lucky. She wants the Banana Milk badly, Sayeon unnie from her old orphanage said it tasted so good.

She whined then she slumped down in front the machine, staring at the machine with hated look. She looks into her tiny hands that had coin in it, and the machine again. She wished that her oppas are here too help her but they aren't here.

While she is sulking with the machine, she put the coin on the floor angrily then few seconds after a hand picked the coin up then slotted it into the slot then pressed then Banana Milk for her,

"Here, is this you wanted?," A man with eye smiles asked looking down at her.

"Thank you very much!," She stood up rather immediately then gladly takes the Milk from the man's grip

"You're welcome, What are you doing here alone? Where is your mom ?," The man asked looking around in case someone suddenly came running searching for it's kid.

"Hm? I'm waiting for my oppas to finish talking with the Boss? That what oppas said~," Then she pokes in the straw then quickly takes a sip of her milk, then a sigh escapes from her lips feeling satisfied with the taste of the milk.

"Oppas? Who's your oppas?," The man asked again,

"Jack oppa, Bummie oppa, Youngie oppa, Gyeomi oppa, BamBam oppa, Jae oppa and Mark oppa," Chloe said one by one the boys name, and she counts so that she doesn't left any the of her oppas

"Ahh, I know them. want stay with me while waiting for them?," The man said this time he offered his hands, which Chloe accepts it

"What is your name, oppa?," Chloe asked looks up while drinking her milk.

"Junho, Lee Junho. Call me anything you want. And what's your name?," He guides her to the cafe that they had in the building.

"Chloe Sofia Ki- eh, Wang. Chloe Wang. For short Chloe~," She said looking up showing her bright smile at Junho.

"Arra, Kaja. Let's go to the cafe, I'll treats you some cakes and more Banana Milks," Junho said made Chloe humming delightfully walks towards cafe while holding Junho's hand.

Oh Chloe you're in a big touble,

---

/with Got7/

"That isn't a short meeting. My butt is hurting, sitting on the chair too long," Jackson said rubbing his butt to lessen the pain

"Hyung! stop doing that! ew like a pervert," Bambam got a slap on his back head by Jackson.

"What can I do when my butt is hurt huh!," Jackson yells back

"Stop already, We just got lectured from Jinyoung hyung's. Now let's we clear our mind for a while," Mark says whining, all he wanted is a few moments of silence, that's all. is it too much for ask?

"Okay Mark hyung," they said, Mark just sighed and thanked then under his breath.

"WAIT!!," Jinyoung yelled, they all stopped due the sudden yell by him.

"I think we forgot something," He says then turns to faces all the members, his members confused. What did they forgot about?

"What did we forg- wait where's Chloe??," JB said, then they froze at their places.

"WANG CHLOEEEEEEE!!," They all yelled running all the places looking for her.

---

ENGLISH ISNT MY MAIN LANGUAGE, I TRIED OKAY? /THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED./

---

Sorry for the short chapter, /and i left it unedited/ and rushed ending. I'll edit it later when i feel a little better.

It's been awhile since i updated, I have many ideas to write this but I feel down lately, I do have depression.

I started school yesterday, and my so called friends made fun of me kinda. I tried my best to ignore them but their words kept playing in my mind, I feel worthless. They already bullied(kinda) about few months now, I dont know how did i survived with school this whole time. I really wanted to quit school, but when thought about my real friends that there when those bitches made fun of me, got hated by them because of me. I have to stay at that school until we graduated. I already promised them.

I feel a bit better i let out what i felt, i'll update in few days maybe. Depends, i really appreciate whoever reading that shity confession. No matter i hate to show people my weak side, sometimes i just have too, because keeping it alone will make it worse. I even attempted suicide tho, but i'm not that stupid to end my life because some whores.

AGAIN IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND CRAPPY CHAPTER T T

ps, excuse my bad language tho.

Love Hee xxx