two

Mark POV

When she opened the door, we are greeted by a beautiful view of a little girl sleeping on the bed like an angel.

"That's Chloe, she's 5 years. And please don't shout, yell, scream anything related with loud voice. She has a phobia towards loud noises." Ms. Hayoung told us, looking at Chloe smiling sadly.

We all turned to Jackson, he had the loudest voice and loves to scream. We just smirked when Jackson glaring at us as he mouthed 'Why you're looking at me huh!' then he sticks his tongue out towards us like a kid. We just laughed it off.

Ms. Hayoung sitting beside Chloe, waking her up. With 3 calls of her name, she woke and sitting up on the bed, rubbing her eyes cutely.

It made us silently awed at the her.

"Hey Chloe honey, There's some oppas wants to meet you. Wake up, they're standing at the door," with a motherly tone.

"hmm? Oh, Anneyonghaseyo oppa-deuls Chloe imnida," she bows her head a little, still rubbing her tired eyes.

"Aw, she's so cute." I thought sqeuling in my mind alone.

Author POV

"Aww, you're so cute! Jaebum hyung can we adopt her? pretty please? You love me right hyung?," Jackson said in a slowest tone he can says.

"When you adopted me, you won't returns me back here oppa?," Her eyes widen, sparkling with hopes that she'll get adopt and find a new family that'll love her.

"I already loves you, Chloe. Come here to oppa, Chloe ya," Jackson kneel down on while his arms were wide open for Chloe.

Chloe climbs down off the bed which was slightly too high for her, then she waddles towards Jackson embrace.

Jackson scooped her up when she in his embrace. She instantly wrapped her arms around his neck, they already looked like father and daughter. Jackson turned toward his members and made a puppy face.

"Yeah, I like her. How bout you guys?," Jinyoung said then he faced other members and earned a nod by everybody.

"So, you're going to adopt her for sure?," Ms. Hayoung who's still sitting on the bed asked with an eyebrow risen.

"Yeap, we're going to adopt her." JB said as he glance at Chloe who's clinging onto Jackson.

"Okay, follow me too the office to get her files and other documents," Ms. Hayoung stands up, walking out from the room to her office.

"You heard that, pumpkin. We're going to be your dads from now on," Jackson said as he kissed her cheeks.

"It tickles," Chloe giggled when Jackson kissed her cheeks.

"Chloe ya, My name is Park Jinyoung. You can call me either Jin or Young oppa," Jinyoung smiled at her, Chloe just smiled back at him

"Jin oppa~, " Jinyoung's smile getting wider that before

"Annyeong, Chloe ya~ My name is Youngjae, You can call me Jae oppa," Youngjae moves closer to her and Jackson then he pinched her cheeks softly.

"Jae oppa," Youngjae clapped his hands and tries not to scream out of happiness,

"Hai Chloe ya~ I'm BamBam, hope we'll gets along well. And this is Yugyeom, you can call him Yeomie oppa. He still shy with you, eventually he'll plays with you," Bambam waved at her then points at Yugyeom who is standing behind BamBam.

"Hai, BamBam oppa and Yeomie oppa," She waved back.

"That's Jaebum oppa, he's our leader. And he's a nice person. Call him Bumie oppa he'll buys you everything you wants," Jackson whispers the last part at her ears.

"Jae oppa, Carry me pwease?," She said with her strange accent but it made her even more cuter.

Jaebum is shocked, usually kids hates or cries when they see his face. But, Chloe didn't, she even wants him to carry her.

Jaebum walks closer then takes her from Jackson, oh ho I'm sure that he's going tl spoiled her with loves and moneys ( an, hehehe )

"hey chloe, I'm Mark. I speaks English as well. If you need help to translate something in English to Korean just ask me okay?," Mark made the okay sign

"Alright Mark oppa!," she returns him with the okay sign back, Mark smiled then patted her head while saying good girl.

"Kaja, we still needs to sign few documents before we takes you home," Jaebum said to her then he walks out the room and toward the office.

---

They knocked few times before they got 'come in', they opened the door slowly then they entersedone by one into the office.

"I already done with the documents. Left one last documents. Would you like to change her surename?, " Ms. Hayoung asked.

"Yes, we'd like to change her surename from Kim to Wang," JB said.

"And which from you guys is Mr.Wang?,"

"Me," Jackson raised his hand.

"Okay, sign here then in few days please comeback to pick up this file alright?,"

"And you can pack her stuff then bring her home today," Ms. Hayoung smiled.

"Thank you very much for everything, Ms. Hayoung," JB said then he bow 90° then followed by his the other members.

"You're welcome next time you visit me just call me ommonie,"

"Nae, again thank you," Then they exited the office and went to Chloe room to pack her stuffs.

"I hope they'll love her and gave her happiness that she wanted," Ms. Hayoung just signed

---

As usual, i'm sorry for my grammar mistakes. I'm half way finishing the third chapter. And I'm done with my exam!! I'm free yahoo!

okay bye see ya'll next chapter which maybe i'll upload in a week or two. :D