Chapter 20

When they were nearly done, Niall had found his way in and sat at the table beside Zayn “what? It’s food!” He stated making me laugh, “good job I made enough for you lot then aint it?” I asked and Niall nodded rapidly “I haven’t tasted your cooking Haz” Olly smiled walking in, Liam and Louis in tow. Zayn, Niall, Louis and Liam nodded an agreement “well, you’re about to taste my specialty, Tacos, a la Harry” I smiled placing two on each plate and handing them to each of them. I watched as the all took a bit and moaned “this has to be the best thing I’ve ever tasted!” Liam complimented “I agree! This is on the same level as Nandos!” Niall stated with a mouthful of Taco, Olly nodding in agreement “absolutely gorgeous, just like the chef” Zayn smiled sending a wink my way making me blush “OMG this is heaven in a wrap!” Louis screeched making me wince.

“Thanks guys” I blushed taking a bite out of my lunch. Zayn watched me as I ate so I decided to have a bit of fun; I wrapped my tongue around the edge of the taco and sucked, moaning. The lads caught I was teasing Zayn and they were stifling back chuckles. I slowly bit into my Taco making sure to get the sauce around my lips, when I finished the bite, I swipe the sauce with my finger, I glance at Niall who is filming it, once the sauce was on my finger I push it into my mouth and close my eyes and suck on it. When the sauce is gone, I slowly slide out of my mouth and look at Zayn who has gone red face and kept on shifting in his seat.

“You alright there Zayn?” Liam asks trying to suppress a chuckle, Zayn nods and looks at Niall who has his Iphone out and is still filming “y-you filmed t-that?” Zayn stuttered making us all let out the laughs we held back “your face Zayn!” Olly laughed, I wiped a tear from my eye, Niall had stopped recording and played the film back to show Zayn. Zayn had gone completely red as they played the video and he noticed that I had glanced at Niall and smirked “you knew they were filming yet you carried on?” He asked and I nodded “it was funny seeing you all flustered” I shrugged like it was no big deal.

When the video finished Zayn looked uncomfortable again “got a minor groin problem babe?” I asked with a smirk “bugger off, its your fault” he stated then slapped his hand over his mouth after realising he let too much slip “promise me all of you that this wont be show or repeated!” He demanded. We all nodded and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I walked over to him and placed a gentle kiss to his lips and mumbled “I promise with this kiss” to him.

I pulled back and he smiled. “You’re doing couplely things already?” Niall asked and I nodded “that was so cute” Louis put in “who’s idea was it?” Olly asked. Zayn’s hand slowly went up “Harry made a promise to me and I said thats how we seal promises, with a kiss” he whispered smiling to himself.

“your smiling like a goof” I told him leaning on the counter top looking deep into the hazel orbs “only because I was thinking of you” he whispered looping his finger around my chain and gently pulling me into his lips. The boys awed “I think these two are going to be a cute couple” Liam smiled as we pulled back “yeah and the sexually frustrated one is Louis and Olly!” I smirked “you heard didn’t you?”

Olly asked “Murs, I was still in the room when you confessed to each other! I took my queue to leave when you pushed Louis back and rolled your hips into his!” I stated leaving a blushing Olly and a smirking Louis “I wouldn’t mind being the bottom again” Louis stated “oh no, you are way too vocal for my liking” Liam piped up “I agree, I want sleep at night!” Niall stated. I nodded and so did Zayn “I think, the sexual tension is between the cute couple over there” Olly smirked.

I raised an eyebrow at him “oh come on, your the only couple who haven’t had any form of sexual activity between the two of you” Louis stated, Niall looked at me and smirked, so did Liam and I looked at Zayn who was already smirking at me. “Did we miss a memo?” Louis asked “yeah, what have we missed?” Olly asked “let’s just say Harry knows his way around a cock ring!” Zayn smirked and winked at me. Louis’ mouth fell “sweet, innocent Marcel had a cock ring?”

He asked and I shook my head “no, it was Gemma’s, she finished reading 50 Shades of Grey and she had a load of sex toys and I remembered one day whilst I was looking for something I came across the draw and saw it in a packed that had ‘cock ring’ written on it. Course Gemma walks in on me looking through the draw and said ‘you never know when the right time is going to come along’” I explained and they all nodded.

“So what are we doing for the rest of the day?” Louis asked leaning on the breakfast Island. I could take them to the lakeside cabin for the weekend, show them around the lake and play all the video’s my dad made of me growing up, yeah I’ll do that “we are going to my families lake for the weekend” I stated.

They looked at me “you have a lake?” Liam asked “yep Loch Ness Styles as my dad used to call it because when I was younger I constantly though there was a gigantic creature in it. Turns out, it was a Second World War German aircraft.”

I chuckled “I still remember my dad’s face to this day, let just say, shocked is an understatement” I smiled “so, to Loch Ness Styles!” Louis punched the air “I’m going to go and pack” he smiled running out the door. Niall nodded an agreement to what Louis said, same with Liam and Olly.

“And then there were two” Zayn whispered “this is where you went today isn’t it?” He asked “other side of where I was. His grave is at our special fishing spot, the cabins massive, you’ll love it! Cream walls on the outside and white on the inside, the kitchen and lounge wall is glass which faces the lake, same with the upstairs games room and study. My room has a balcony facing the lake and the two spares face to the waterfall behind the house” I told him and he nodded.

We walked upstairs and packed in a comfortable silence, but I can’t help but feel something was up with Zayn “Z, whats up?” I asked “it’s stupid” he sighed “what is?” I asked “my problem” was all he said “and whats that, you can trust me” I smiled “I can’t swim and your all gonna be swimming in the lake and I won’t be” he sighed.

“Zayn, its spring, there is no way I am swimming in those waters!” I chuckled making Zayn chuckle with me “come on Z, cheer up, if those nutters decide to go for a swim I’ll stay with you” I leant and a pressed my lips to his “and thats a promise” I whisper and he nodded.