Chapter 14

I had the weird feeling in my stomach around 11 o’clock and I received a text from a girl at school

Harry, put the BBC news on now! Emily

It was from Emily Blackwell! I pounced at the remote and changed it to BBC 1

This is breaking news. Yaser Malik broke out of prison two hours ago knocking out two security guards and taking their guns in the process.

Yaser is armed and dangerous, we advise you all in the Bradford area to stay inside. Only leave if you must, the police are out looking for him as we speak

When it finished it went back to whatever program was on and I switched the TV off. My eyes were glued to the screen. Then I remembered something. “Guys, I-I need to make a quick phone call” I whispered getting up and walking out.

I pulled my phone out my pocket once more and searched for the name ‘Caleb Jackson’ (A/N Picture to the right ) when I found his name I pressed the green phone and waited.

RING

RING

RI-

“Hello, Chief Inspector Jackson speaking how may I be of assistance?” his voice sounded through the phone “Caleb it’s me Marcel” I breathed “Marcel? Whats wrong buddy?” He asked, his voice full of concern “could you come over please?” I asked him “I’ll be there as soon as possible” he stated “thank you” I breathed and he put the phone down. I scrolled down my contact list again and found the name ‘Zack Parker’

I pressed the call button and waited.

RING

RI-

“Marcel! How you doing?” He asked “A-alright I guess” I shakily breathed “hey whats up?” he asked, concern filling his voice “once second “Zayn! Come here for a second” I called him. He walked in pale as a ghost “I need you to track someone” I stated to Zack “who?” he asked, I looked at Zayn and he nodded. I bit my lip before answering Zack “Yaser Malik” I awaited his reply “gonna need his phone number bud” Zack said.

I put the phone onto speaker and placed on the table as I sat beside Zayn, “Zayn, I need your dads number” I said to him. Zayn nodded and pulled his phone out and looked through his contacts for is dad number. He kissed my cheek gently as if to say thank you. I smiled and told Zack his number “Marcel, your in trouble” he sighed “w-why?” Zayn asked “he’s on the street” Zack answered. “LOUIS!” I screamed my best mates name “yup” I answered running into the kitchen

“Close all curtains and turn off all the lights! We are going into my walk in wardrobe, oh and take food and plenty of water” I stated “Zack, stay on the line” I said to him “sure thing buddy” he replied. I locked my phone and put it into my pocket. “Olly, you know where my walk in wardrobe is, take the lads up there. I’ll be there in a minute to explain” I commanded and they all nodded.

My phone vibrated signalling I had a message from Caleb

Let me in Styles! C.I Jackson I chuckled as his text and opened the door. I saw him standing there and I yanked him in checking up and down the street before closing the door. “Follow me” I whispered closing the door curtain and turning the hallway light off. We walked upstairs and into my room. I opened the wardrobe doors and saw 5 lads huddled in the corner watching our every move. I shut the doors and locked them from the inside.

“Guys, this is Chief Inspector Caleb Jackson, he was a close friend of my dad’s” I introduced him. He nodded and sat with the boys chatting to them. I pulled my phone out again “Marcel, you’re in bigger trouble” Zack’s panicked voice rang trough making everyone’s heads snap towards me “why?” I asked “Zayn” was all he said. I looked at him “not Zayn exactly sorry, I meant his phone, it has a tracking device” he re-stated and I let out a shaky breath. “Zayn hand me your phone” Caleb sighed and Zayn gave it him.

I watched as the tracking device was removed from the phone “Marcel, do you have anything I can destroy this with?” Caleb asked. I walked over and saw the devise on the bench. I raised my fish and smashed it against it “you’ve gotten stronger” he commented. I nodded “oh and its Harry” I told him and he nodded.

“Come on, let’s get some sleep” I sighed after we’d blown up the two mattresses. I’d already brought pillows and duvets in. Caleb said he’s sleep on the benches so I made sure that was comfy for him. Everyone was asleep after about five minutes. Louis, Olly, Niall and Liam had taken the one air bed and Zayn and I on the other. Ours heads were by the others so we felt safe. Louis was snuggled up in Olly’s arms, Niall in Liam’s and Zayn in mine. He clung onto me like my life depended on it. Just as I was drifting off I heard a crash downstairs. “Caleb, wake up” I nudged the officer awake “yeah Harry?” he groaned rubbing his eyes “I-I heard something downst-” I cut off listening as the stairs creaked.