08

Skylar•••

I woke up rather groggily, only to be met with a constant buzzing noise coming from my phone.

I check the time to see that it was 10:17 am and that the buzzing came from multiple things, although it was mainly due to text messages, but there were a few other notifications.

I unlocked my phone, typing in 1127, my birthday, and scrolled through my texts.

alyx: the d8 was gr8, call me when u can so we can squeal abt it haha

calum hood(ie): come over when u can bc i need to talk about tHE BEST DATE EVER

luke is lame: hey soz abt yesterday, we arent used to this

irwin ashton: wanna come over? i need to apologize

*unknown number*: ur still a bitch

Wow, I felt a lot of love from that last text. I obviously had to respond before I could check social media.

me: hey alyx, ill call in a bit. i just woke up haha

me: CALUM ILL COME OVER WHEN IM NOT UGLY

me: np luke but wdym abt not used to it¿ like used to what?

me: ash ill come over in a while i still gt do things

me: um who tf is this?

After responding to all of them, I check Snapchat.

I got 3 snaps collectively from Luke, Calum, and Ashton. Each one was basically the same as their texts, except they all had different filters.

I decided to get ready for today, since I obviously had to visit the boys next-door.

Whilst I was getting ready, I called Alyx.

"Hola bitchacho." I said into the phone when she accepted it.

"Wow, you treat your fans so well." Alyx laughed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot, you're a fan. But honestly, I don't see them as fans, more like friends." I said nonchalantly.

"So about the date..." Alyx trailed off.

"Shit. What did Calum do?" I asked.

"Well, he was absolute trash. He never complimented me, we went to this weird af restaurant, and he spilled his drink all over me!" She rushed.

"What the fuck?" I yelled. Boy, Calum was gonna get one hell of a beating after this.

Alyx giggled,"Calm down, I was just joking. We went to a nice restaurant, he complimented me a shit ton, and he was such a gentleman."

"Oh thank god. I was gonna beat the shit outta him." I sighed.

"Alright, well I have work now, so byee!" She ended the call before I could say bye, but whatever.

I quickly sprayed some dry shampoo in my hair and I was ready to head over next door.

Before I left though, I got another text from that annonymous number saying;

*unknown number*: of course you dont fucking know me. proof ur a bitch. btw stop steALING MY FRIENDS!

Obviously, I had to answer.

me: lmao ur obvi michael bc ur just jEALOUS UR FRIENDS LIKE ME MORE! bye bitch see ya in a min ;)

I changed his contact name to: bitchass mike, before heading over to their house to find Michael on the couch with his head in his hands.