Chapter 1 "Magic Always Comes With A Price"

Chapter 1 "Magic Always Comes With A Price."

________________________________

"Honey, what did I teach you again?"

"Family comes first mommy!" Happy 6 year old me screamed while hugging my older brother, Riley. While I was laughing, an evil smirk crept up on my fathers face. His smirk, i'll never forget that, ever. I was just to young and dumb to realize it was all a sick joke to them.

Because after this -only nice- memory of my parents, everything changed.

Both of my parents got a new job with the FBI, and we moved from Florida to California. I had to leave all my friends behind, and my parents didn't even give one single fuck.

The work of my parents soon became there life. They were never home and when they were we never talked ,well I tried to but they simply shut me up and told me to go to my room. They were always grumpy, until my brother came home. They absolutely love Riley, when he comes home they always laugh until late, and when I join them they just simply send me back upstairs.

I was getting angry, and started to kickbox in the nearest gym. The owner of that gym, Michael saw I had talent and he brought me into the world of streetfighting. At first I was an average fighter. But Michael helped me and now im the best fighter in the world. I go by 'Black Skull'. Nobody ever defeated me, and the funny thing about this all? My parents don't even notice. They didn't even notice when I came home full with bruises and a few broken ribs. Like how can you miss that?

At school, i'm the girl who is sitting lonely in the back because of the 'dangerous' work my parents do. They're all affraid of my parents but the funny thing is, you should be more affraid of me.

So this is my life, coming home in an empty house. Get send upstairs, sneak out and fight all the anger out of me. Nothing special, well if you know what I mean.

Sometimes, I wish I just had a family, who actually cares for me. A family who are just a little bit different who understand me. A family who truely loves me.

And you know what?

Iam sick of this shit, I snapped out of my thoughts.

 I'm going to ask my mother about this, she is probably downstairs because today is her 'Beauty-day-off'. Which is kind of weird because her face is unsavable.

As I was walking downstairs I started thinking about what I actually should ask my mother.

When I finished the last step, I started making my way to her, she was laying on the couch with a mud mask looking like a pig.

She knew I was standing next to her, still thinking about what to say. Until I suddenly froze, I froze in my thoughts.

Things happen, some with and some without a reason. But this, this is like magic. It felt like that there was a fairy next to me. A fairy who let my mouth speak without me even noticing. The words just rolled over my tongue.

"Tell me the truth."

I told my mom while I was staring directly at her. She looked shocked for a second, probably because I actually talked to her. But she recoverd quickly and turned very angry.

"You want the truth?! You know what! Here you have the truth!"

I looked shocked for a second, there is actually a secret how couldn't I notice all that time?!

"I never loved you, neither did Mike. You're so lucky we need you otherwise you would've been dead by now!" I sucked in a breath, they want me dead?! I knew they hated me but dead, really?

"You know honey, you're not even part of this family. You're family, from the Knights, we just kept you here, so they could suffer for all the pain they caused to us!"

I almost chocked on the air, I was family of the Knights?! As in the mo-

"Yes, Blake Knight, the most powerfull gangleader on the world is your brother." She told me with a sickening smile.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I asked in a flat tone.

"Oh honey, you see Blake may be the leader of the most powerfull gang in the world, but Riley your lovely brother is the gangleader of the second most powerfull gang." She stood up trying to scare me.

But I didn't care, I was lost in my thoughts.

Then it started to click in place, they need me to get to Blake. Hehe never in a million years.

"But now you know this, I need to lock you up honey." She said making her way towards me.

Ha nope!

"One step closer, and i'll snap your fucking neck." I said in a threatening voice.

"Hun, you don't know my abillities, come here and don't let me hurt you."

I was laughing silently from inside, she sure doesn't know MY abillities.

"Hun, you don't know MY abillities." Before she even had the time to answer I did a backflip and hit her in the head with my foot, she fell uncosious. I grabbed the handcuffs out of her hand and chained her to the table.

It was 4:30 P.M. which means my fath- Mike and Riley will be home in half an hour. I started to run upstairs and started to pack my bag. I also changed into full black, because I don't want to draw any attention to me.

I said my goodbyes to my room, and started to walk downstairs, but froze in the middle of the stairs when I heard the front door open.

Crap

Without even thinking I started running upstairs back to my room. I could hear muffled voices of Riley and Mike downstairs, and they seem very.. angry.

As I run back into my room I locked the door and started to run to my window, I need to get out of here, fast. I opened my window and heard loud bangs on my door. I sat in the middle of the window when my door almost broke. Wasting no time, I jumped out of the window and landed perfectly on the ground. I started running and from a distance, I heard gunshots. They were warning me,

 warning that they were coming for me.

But I didn't care, i'm finally out of there.

Like I said before, it was just like magic.

But the thing is,

Magic always comes with a price.

____________________________

Chapter 1 ^_^