Chapter 8 "GUYS THERE IS A GIRL IN HERE EATING MY SANDWICHES"

Chapter 8

Bella's P.O.V.

I slowly walk to the door, my gun ready to shoot every single motherf*cker who comes out of the building. I hear nothing so I decide to walk in. I push the door a tiny winy little bit and-

"SQUEEEEEKKKK"

Oh this again.

I push the door a bit more,

"SQUEEEEEEEKKKKK"

The door falls open and the hallway behind it is dark, to dark for my liking.

I walk in the hallway and take my other gun out, you never know.

I opened the first door on the right and saw that it was the cafetaria, nice

Looking around I spotted the fridge, hehe.

I walked to it and opened the door, sandwiches, over a hundrerd sandwiches.

I took 5 and started eating them.

A guy walked in.

"Yes, okay by me- GUYS THERE IS A GIRL IN HERE EATING MY SANDWICHES."

Oh shit, I stuffed the sandwiches in my mouth and ran out of the cafetaria. But he ran after me.

I turned right, left, right, left. Hoping to lose the guy, but he was still after me. I took a sharp turn to the left and he went to the right.

I breathed heavily and started walking.

After 10 meters walking I heared voices.

"-get out of here!"

"40.. death!"

"Hes... dangerous!"

My god, they still think i'm a guy? This is going to be fun. I pull my hood a bit down so they won't see my face when I walk in.

I slowly walk to the door where the voices came from.

They're still talking so I stop walking and listen.

"Blake! This isn't a joke, he killed 40 of us!"

What? Where did I hear that voice before?

"We shot one right? Wasn't it him?" A voice said, but not a normal voice, Blake's voice.

"Yes, but it was a girl."

Silence, dead silence.

And I decided that that silence was my que to go in.

I kicked the door down.

"BANGG"

All 5 heads in there snapped to me, but before they could react I grabbed one and brought a gun to his head.

They all stared at me.

With a low-voice I spoke up.

"Your security system sucks."

They finnaly broke out of their trance and they all pointed their gun at me.

"Let him go." Blake said, I almost bursted out in tears, when I heared his voice, but I have to play this well.

"Its pretty painfull, you don't remember me, Blake." I said with my normal voice. While pulling my hood down.

They all gasped, and stared at me with wide eyes. Except Blake, he was very confused.

"Guys.. Whats happening..." My hostage sai-

"Wait a second, Matt?!" I looked at him and yes, it is Matt.

The guy who wanted me in his gang, after my fight.

"Uhh, yes. Who are you?" he replied

"You don't remember me either? You gave me your number."

" I didn't gave anyone my number exce- OH MY GOD."

I slapped my hand over his mouth so he couldn't say it, don't want to ruin the fun now.

I turned to Blake.

"So, do you know already who I am?"

He stared at me for a second.

"No, but you're going to tell me."

He snapped his fingers and in a second the other 3 people in the room launged themselves at me, I pulled Matt back and threw him in the corner, and I threw my guns in the other corner.

I take my fighting stance and attacked the first guys who came at me. In a second he was on the ground after I kicked his stomach.

The second guy was about to punch me, but I grabbed his fist and twisted it behind his back. I kicked his back and he fell next to the first guy.

The third guy took his stance and threw a left hook, but I blocked it and punched him in the face. He spits out blood and kicked me, but I grabbed his leg and threw him on the ground.

I heard clapping and turned to Blake.

"Its a shame,that you can fight so well, but still have to die."

I heard a gun click and he pointed it at me.

I searched my guns but saw them laying in the corner, crap.

"BLAKE NO!" Matt screamed, and I looked at him.

"Matt, she killed over 40 men and beated Brandon, Nate and Jack. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill her right here right now."

It was silent for a second and I know I have to speak up or i'm dead, but I just can't

"She's the Black Skull."

All the guys, even Blake looked at me with wide eyes.

"So the legend of the black skull is true?" Blake said

I awkwardly scratched my neck.

"Uh, well yeah.."

"Thats why you threw your guns away, you want to fight with your hands."

"Yehh..."

"Oh, well it was nice to finnaly meet you, but i'm affraid I still have to kill you."

"WAIT BLAKE"

"What" He clicked his gun and pointed it at me.

"I-I'm"

He shot the wall next to me

"Tell me, why shouldn't I kill you right here right now."

"Blake,"

I took a deep breathe, everyone was looking at me.

"I'm your sister."

And thats when I heard a gun go off.

__________________________

I'm so evil muahahahah,

but guys, 707 reads :O Thank you guys sowoowowo muchh!

I was on vacation so im sorry that it took so long,

I will update more promise,

love you all <3