chapter 12

• Dedicated to All the readers!

*Sky POV*

I woke up and saw Brody was gone then I used my angel to see him cooking in the kitchen. I got up and showered then I got dressed in high waisted jeans, a light blue crop top and black flats. I got my backpack, phone and I walked down stairs you see I am finally going to school after a long time YES!!! *happy dance happy dance!* "why are you dancing?" I stoped and smiled innocently "hehe well you see I am happy to go to school!" he chuckled and said "here I made you pancakes and bacon" I smiled and kissed his cheek "thanks" I began eating and when I finished we went to school.

      Brody followed me to class "um why are you following me?" he smiled and said "I changed my schedule to match yours" I nod and we walk in "Why are you late again?!" I frown "sorry" she smirks and says "sit down!" I nod and sit. I see Brody talking to the teacher and use my hearing "Do not speak to your Luna like that" he commanded with his Alpha voice "Yes Alpha" she wimpered. Brody came and sat next to me. After a while the phone in the room rang and the teacher answerd "Hello?....Yes.....Of course..... I will send her down now" she turns around and looks at me "skylar James you have a package at the office" I nod and walk out. I get my package and leave the office. I then go to my locker and open the box were I find a note.

[NOTE]

Dear skylar,

I know you where taken by Ethan. Well guess what he was actually working for me although he rebelled and I killed him now I will get you oh and look at the pictures in the box Guess who?

With love,

RJ

[END OF NOTE]

I looked in the box to see pictures of my aunt Mary?! I started to cry and I ran off to the woods and just ran. I aventually I sat in front of a tree and fell asleep.

**Brody's POV**

After a while I got worried and tried to use the mate link 

{MATE LINK}

Brody: Hey sky? where are you?

A:Hello? Brody?

B: Hi um who is this?

A:Oh I'm Sky's Angle 

B: Okay where is she?

A: She fell asleep in the forest near the lake 

B: Why?

A: Beacause when she went to the office the package she had gotten was from this person RJ who apperently kiddnaped Mary and she was never dead!

B: Okay I'm on my way oh and wake her up!

A:yes 

{END OF MATE LINK}      

   I ran out of class and made my way over to the tree near the lake. There I saw sky holding a box. I grabbed the box  and read the note and then I saw the pictures the first was of Mary getting whiped by a guy in a mask. The next one was of Mary getting beat with a stick while they pulled her arms,and legs. And the other was of her getting cut with a kitchen knife. I looked at her and picked her up bridal style and took her home.

  After I put her to bed I sent a mind link to everyone about an emergency pack meeting. 

{AT THE PACK MEETING}

    Everyone came in and sat down "why are we having a pack meeting?" Kyle asked "well because-" after I was done kyle and keith looked mad "so we will do everything to find her and if anyone has information do not hesitate to tell me understood?" they nod and say "Yes Alpha" I then walk in to mine and sky's room. I saw her stir in her sleep. I got in my boxers and laid down, hugged her and fell asleep with my mate in my arms.  

{SKYLAR POV}

            I woke up to see my mate sleeping. I smiled then I saw it was 7 so I got up, got my clothes which where blue shorts, a black hoodie, and converse. I walked in to the shower. I steped out after some time and got dressed. After I was done I straightend my hair and did my make up. I walked out to see Brody walk in to the room 'how did he get ready so fast?' A asked I shrugged and walked over to him and hugged him "are you sure you want to go to school?" I nod "if I don't go I will keep thinking about it and I need to be strong" he nods and says "if at some point you feel you want to come home we can come back ok?" I nod "alright lets go" I said.

                   We got to school and cair ran to me "HEY! DID YOU HEAR?" I stopped and she said "There's a new kid and I heard he's HOT!" I rolled my eyes and giggled "Sure remembered last time you thought there was a hot new guy at school? He turned out to be a GIRL!" I started laughing and heard Brody growled and wrapped a protective arm around my waist "what?" I asked "I don't want you to see that new kid" he frowns and I gigle "look if I wanted to leave-" he growled and I continued "I wouln't have let you mark me or mate with me and I wouln't be YOUR fiance" he smiled when I said your and he purred?! I laughed "did you j-just p-pur?" I said between laughs "don't EVER tell anyone okay?" I nod and laughed "sure we wouldn't want your pack to look down on their big bad alpha" he growled and I laughed "lets go to class" he huffs but nods.

         We walked in and after a while everyone came in. "Okay class we have a new student" then a boy with black hair and silver eyes. he walked in and stood in the front "Hello my name is Nevar Jacobs"  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~DANDANDAN! He transfered to her school!