Chapter 15

**Brody POV**

It has been 2weeks and skylar is still in a comma I go visit her everyday and since I haven't left her room. Not even to eat I-I think she's getting weaker I can tell. I hear the door to the room open "hey" I hear Cair's voice "hi" I reply in the same robotic voice I have been using "I think you should go shower and eat. you haven't done those things in 2weeks" I shake my head "no what if she wakes up?! I have to be her!" she puts her hands up and nods "I know but I don't think she would be very happy that you're not taking care of yourself" well she does have a point. I reluctantly nod and walk out into the hallway. I made my way to my room, I opened the door and picked out some clothes. I walked in, took a shower and got dressed. After all that I wheat down stairs and had some waffles. Suddenly I felt horrible pain in my chest like my heat was ripped out. I fell to the ground and I instantly knew my mate was dying.

Even with the pain I got up and ran to the room. I burst in and I see the pack doctor trying to bring her back "GET HIM OUT OF HERE!" He shouts and some people start to take me out but I fight back "I NEED TO BE WITH MY MATE! LET ME GO!" They don't listen and I look down to see they injected me. Crap. I fall numb and the last thing I see is my mate dying and I can't do anything. How pathetic. Soon after that I black out. Skylar I love you....

[TIME SKIP]

I woke up with pain in my head. I got worried and looked around "looking for me?" My eyes land on my mate and I sigh in relief "I thought y-you died" I stutter. She giggles and says "I would never leave you" I look into her eyes and see sadness, and guilt "what is it?" I ask and she starts to cry but I hug her "you can tell me anything" she looks up and says "I-I did die Brody I'm just saying good bye" by the time she finished saying those words I tensed up and said "but we haven't gotten married yet and-" I got cut off by a lump in my throat "I'm sorry Brody. Just know I love you and guess what" I look into her eyes "what is it?" she smiles a warm smile and says "I will always be watching you and the pack will soon need another Luna-" I cut her off "no one can replace you" she nods "I know but some day the pack will need one and if you find some one I want you to be happy. So happy that you see stars every time you close your eye" I chuckle only she would say that "but you're the only one who makes me feel that way" she looks at me "I'm gonna miss you" she says but I shake my head and hold her close to me "no not yet please" She starts to fade and I hold her tighter but she only fades "no! Sky! Don't leave!" but it was too late she was gone forever....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~So yeah sad chapter but don't worry.... Or should you? Lol