Chapter 16

**Brody POV**

          I've stayed in bed for three days now and I somehow still feel the mate bond but I know she's gone....

**Skylar POV**

         I woke up but everything was blurry.... I felt a warm light on my arm, I looked down to see a tattoo of some sort, I couldn't help but touch it, it began to spread until it was on my whole arm, I looked at the other and touched it too and the same thing happened. I stared in awe but heard a sound that made me look up. It was a wolf and it was the purest white even whiter than white if that makes sense. She also had yellow colored eyes that had a soft glow to them and they seemed to see through me as if I was glass.

        We stared at each other for what seemed like forever until she spoke "I'm your wolf" I couldn't speak because she used to be a black color with brown ears "how is, why- huh?" She laughed "its gonna be explained later" I nodded and she vanished "wait!" I stood up and started to walk until someone tapped my shoulder, I turn quickly to see a girl my age, she is beautiful. She had silver hair, and silver eyes "who are you?" I asked as her eyes seemed to see into my soul "I am you, well I'm the vampire half" I relaxed "okay but why do you look like that I thought you had black hair and red eyes" She nodded "yes I did but now I'm even stronger than before that is why I look like this" I was about to ask why she was stronger when she too had vanished "hey where are you?" I sighed and decided to keep walking until I bumped into another girl.

      This one had deep blue eyes, blond hair, and silver wings "you must be my angel half" She nodded shyly "yes and now I have become stronger too" I was gonna ask her how when she flew away, not this time. I chased after her until she disappeared. I sighed and tried to catch my breath when a girl dressed in leather walked up to me. I could finally see her face, She had black hair and purple/red eyes "are you my demon half?" I asked and she nodded "duh that's why I look even cooler than before" wow she is conceded "so can you answer my question?" She shook her head "no, not yet" She spread black wings that were aligned with silver and flew away.

           I sighed And kept on walking until I saw a girl with purple hair, and black soulless eyes "you must be my witch side" She turned towards me and smiled a very creepy, doll like smile "yes I am and I have become more powerful" I nod "apparently so but why am I here?" Just as she opened her mouth she shut it quickly and ran away laughing like crazy. Again I sighed and saw a woman walk to me she was dressed in silk, and I couldn't see her face because a light shone on her face "my daughter" she opened her arms for me to come and I did. "Who are you?" She laughed and answered "I am the moon goddess and you are my daughter". I couldn't speak all I could do was stare.

        "How?" I finally spoke "well I sent you to earth because I needed a peace keeper there but I couldn't trust anyone to go there and do it" I nod understanding "but what can I do?" I heard her laugh "that mate you have was specially chosen for you as you know and when you go back I want you to go to the castle, tell the elders you are their new leader and I want you to lead them and make peace with the hunters" I nodded but I wasn't sure how I could do it "you're not only my daughter but I put all the key elements to make you just as powerful as me" I gasped "why?" She replied "because the day you come back here I will finally have rest and you will take over my duties of moon goddess with the help of your mate". I nod and she says "alright you go back now and remember you will have to fight but you have to-". I couldn't hear what she said after that.

              "hurry she's awake!" I heard a distant voice yell, but more voices kept coming closer and closer. I felt a bright light on my face and I hissed "get that Damn light away!" They turned it off and a girl vomited "she's radiating too much power I can't be here" and she ran out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{I'm sorry I haven't updated often but here's chapter 16 I'll try to update sooner anyway thanks for reading! Bye <3}