Chapter 13

~AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG 1,000 readers! Is it a dream? *slaps myself in the face * Ow! nope I'm not! Thank you soooo MUCH!!! To all the readers! Anyway enjoy the chapter!!! XD

<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Sky POV**  

                        The boy had black hair, and silver eyes hmm he looks familiar but why? He walked over to the empty seat next to me "hi I'm Nevar" I smile but my witch then says 'be careful'  I then ask 'why?' 'because I sense something evil in him what ever you do, do NOT trust him' I am going to take her advice she is usually right "hi I'm Skylar but my friends call me Sky" he smiles and I turn my attention back to the Math teacher ugg! I swear I don't even know why I'm in school cuz I honestly think us werewolves don't need school. Anyway we where half way to the lesson wen Nevar passed me a note it read 'hey sky I was wondering if you knew how to do this and if you do will you tutor me? pliz?' I look at Nevar and whisper "sure" he grins and I turn back to the teacher. "pssst! Psssssst!!" I started to get annoyed "Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I turn to Brody "WHAT?!" I whisper/yell he then proceeds to say "what did Ne-that guy want?" I shrug "he wanted me to tutor him so I am" he frowns "and I guess you need help too, want my help?" He nods eagerly and he turns back to the lesson as do I. After class as I walked with Brody to history and I heard some one call me "Sky!" I turned to see the source of the voice and it was Nevar "hi what's your next class?" he looked at his schedule and he said "history room 356 do you know where that is?" I nod and say "yeah um we're actually going there right now" as we walk it was so awkward my wolf kept telling me that he was jealous (not again) I thought *sigh* "calm down!" I whispered/yelled to Brody he grumbled and said "fine I just can't stand him being so close to you" I rolled my eyes and turned to Nevar "hey we will catch up to you ok?" he smiles and nods "sure" after he walks away I turn to Brody "why are you so against me having guy friends?" he looks down and pouts like a 5 year old boy (aww! focus woman!) "well?" he sighs and says "I don't want you to leave me" I look at him in the eyes "how can I prove that I love you ?" he looks up and I kiss his cheek "so how can I?" he looks at my mark and at me "you want to mark me again?" he nods excitedly "okay fine let's go somewhere else".

        We arrived at the pack house and we walked in to our room "oka-" I couldn't even finidsh that sentence because he had pinned me to the wall and started kissing my mark, and he bit down his canniness down and you probably know what happened next....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~So I had no ideas I have a writers block. That's why it's so short anyway remember to L0ove GUMMYBEARS!!!! <3 

      Sofia