Eavesdropping

-Vernon POV-

I cannot believe S.Coups caught me. How'd he know I'd be there? That's crazy! There's no way I made it obvious.

Then again...

He probably thinks so low of me, but he still has to let me explain at least.

This isn't me.

There's a reason for all of this, it's not like I want to be doing this. I'm better than this, I wish I had given it thought before getting in this mess.

Fuck ( ̄m ̄〃)

My duties were completed by the evening, I was able to go home.

Melo has texted me, but I haven't answered. I feel bad that I have to keep this from her. It's for her safety..

I'm an idiot.

If Melo ever finds out about this, for sure she'll want nothing to do with me. I can't risk that. I love her.

Sigh.

As I walked alongside the sidewalk, I heard numerous laughs and mumbles from across the street. Keeping a low profile, I looked up to see who it was.

My eyes widen, "Melo?" I mumbled.

She was holding on to Yoongi's arm and hanging around the trouble makers.

(;¬_¬) what's going on here.?

Since when did they make truce?

Melo didn't like them, last time I checked.

Have I missed out on THAT much?

How long has it been? ●___●

Taehyung: Run!

Melo: No don't run, I'll fall!

"What kind of shit is this?" I asked myself.

"Hop on." Yoongi said.

Melo jumped on his back.

!!

All of them laughed, I noticed Jin, and Namjoon were with them as well.

Melo held on to Yoongi tightly as she smiled excessively.

Jimin: Careful now. Drop her and you die.

Hoseok: We will set you on fire!

Yoongi: I forgive you.

They all look like a happy family, I almost feel left out.

I mean, I miss my family.

My little sister, and my dad, even if he's strict, I don't care. He's still my dad, he cared enough to feed me and buy me clothes for school.

He cared enough to give me a warm bed and make sure I was ok. Even if the way he did it wasn't so fatherly.

I never really told him thank you for all he does for me, he just watches out..

Makes me feel so ungrateful.

Sometimes I wish I can go home.

Maybe it's time I do so, this has been going on for too long it's sad.

But before that, first I gotta clarify some things with Seungcheol, for sure he must be waiting for me.

I took one last look at Melo.

Sleep well my love, I promise things will go back to the way they were. And soon I'll be giving you a piggy back ride and NOT Yoongi.

Melo almost saw me but I scurried away before she did.