Update

*Just making it clear I'm still writing the story*

But here's why it was slow for the first 2 chapters.

I joined the fandom around 2-3 years ago and since then I've had people tell me it was stupid and that I was waisting my time, that I was a fan of the wrong people. I started to believe them.

I was all the sudden addicted to Twitter. And getting the boys attention, a follow or anything, tweeting 24/7. It was bad. I finally got both their follows and a few DM's from Grayson and that's when I started fading, believed what everyone kept saying.

I was a let down to the fandom for a few months. And I'm sorry for that.

Everyone would say "they have no talent" and I would say "your right" because they burned it into my head forever, but I always felt guilty about it and would never tell anyone, I would secretly look at their Twitter and SC stories, without anyone knowing cause they would just look at me with this look like I let them down.

But just recently something changed. I didn't feel ashamed to like them anymore. I didn't care what people said. I didn't let their  thoughts get into my head. And maybe it's because I have friends who like them to, maybe it's because of them I'm out of the shadows, but whatever it was it happened and I'm extremely grateful and I'm super happy now, and all the sudden have a new level of confidence. I don't know what it was, it could have been that I finally had the chance to meet them in Dallas which btw isn't happening cause of my mom. But I'm grateful for it.

I'm sorry if you don't understand this. But I'll sum it up👇🏻

I lost the motivation to write this book and now it's back and stronger then ever.

And I'm going to write this book and finish it, and I hope your here to follow along on this journey.

So I'm sorry if I've let you down, but I hope you can forgive me. I am now out of sports for a while cause it a summer vaca and I plan to write when ever I possibly can. There may be one update a week or one update daily you never know. I won't have a plan imma just update when even I can. Lol that rhymed.

I hope you can forgive me and enjoy the rest of this book. CAUSE ITS GONNA BE AMAZING

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH BYE

STAY SAVAGE YOU GUYS