two.

Bryson

After I bumped into that girl in the hallway, I've just been thinking about her non-stop. She is so beautiful and she seems like she's well put together. I wanna get to know her.

"Bryson? Bryson! Do you hear me talking to you?!"

"Oh uh yeah, I'm sorry baby. I zoned out" I cleared my throat and she looked at me strange.

"i was talking about us going out this weekend, I miss you!" She said poking her lip out.

"I miss you too Anaya, ever since we became seniors we've just been so busy" I interlocked her fingers with mine.

"Yeah you're right. We'll I have to meet Mariah downstairs so I'll text you." She kissed my lips and then walked off. I watched her walk away but Kameron caught my attention. She was walking down the hall with her friend, I decided to walk over to her.

"Hey Kameron" I smiled at her and she told her friend bye and turned to look at me.

"Hey..." She drifted off and I figured she forgot my name.

"Bryson, we met yesterday" I laughed and she did too.

"Yes, I knew that. How are you?" Her phone buzzed, she looked at it and her face dropped.

" is everything okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows

"Um yeah I just uh forgot that I have a morning meeting for SkillsUsA, maybe we can talk later? What lunch do you have? She smiled a little.

"4th, you?"

" Same, maybe we can go and get some lunch"

" yeah, that sounds like a plan. Can I have your number so I can text you to see where you're at?" She smiled and pulled her phone out. I put my number in and texted myself . She turned to walk away and I watched her until she disappeared around the corner.

Kameron

"No you listen to me! I don't care how many times you tell me you're sorry, what you did can't be forgiven. I gave you everything and you just threw all that away!" I whisper- yelled through the phone

"Kam, you know how much I love y-"

"No, fuck that! If you loved me you wouldn't hurt me. I don't have time for your bullshit Cory! Don't call me anymore please." I hung up the phone and looked at the my phone to see a text message from and unsaved number.

502-753-7840: Hey Beautiful, it's me Bryson. Meet me at the front entrance at lunch. - 9:43 A.M.

I smiled and quickly changed his contact name

- Okay I'll see you then 😇 - 9:44 A.M.

Bryson 😎: Don't miss me too much 😂 - 9:45 A.M.

I laughed and walked to my class. When I walked in my bestfriend Giselle was staring at me with a unreadable look.

"What?" I looked back at her and furrowed my eyebrows

"Who is mister tall dark and handsome you were talking to earlier?" She tilted her head and raised her eyebrows

"I just met him yesterday, his name is Bryson" I began to smile and when I noticed  how hard I was smiling I immediately stopped.

"Ooo you like him!" She cooed. I playfully rolled my eyes

"Girl please, I just met. What do I look like?" I raised my eyebrows waiting for her to answer.

"You look like a girl who needs to let loose a little. Have some fun! You need it and Bryson seems perfect for you." She nudged my arm and I nodded in agreement.

I do need to let up and it's some thing about him that just makes me feel good. I've been thinking about him all day.

Bryson

"Damn Anaya, I didn't know you had it like that" i said as she went got a paper towel to clean me up. She blushed a little before kissing my lips and walking  out the bathroom. I waited couple minutes before coming out. When I stepped out I was greeted by Kameron who had a confused look on her face, just my luck.

"Hey? Why did a girl just come out of the boys bathroom?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Uh who? What girl?" I tried to slide my way out of this

"Bryson, don't play stupid I know you seen her in there. Then you just happen to come out minutes later?" I could hear her getting aggravated.

"Listen I-" she cut me off.

"I don't have time for games, that's your girlfriend. I know what y'all were doing in there! I don't think I should be getting lunch with you when you have a girlfriend" She rolled her eyes at me and walked away.

" Fuck man" I silently said to myself.

Kameron in the MM 💖

So this is my first story so please bare with me! If you're reading this I love you and thanks for reading ❤️