nine.

5 months later...

Bryson

Kameron is home for thanksgiving break and I'm so happy to see her. I've missed her so much. She's been so focus on her classes and her grades that we haven't talked much but I'm ready to see her. Our families are going to have a big dinner together. I'm going to pick her up from the airport. I pulled up and leaned up against my car with flowers in my hand. I seen her looking around for me and when her eyes connected with mine she dropped her bags and ran towards me. She jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Hey beautiful" I could hear her sniffling in my ear.

"Aww, what's wrong baby?" I brushed her hair with my hand

"I-I just missed you s-so much" She looked my in my eyes and kissed me.

"Well, don't cry baby. I missed you too" She smiled and I put her down

"These are for you." I handed her the flowers and she smiled. I opened the door for her and then jogged to my side of the car.

"So tell me all about Johnson & Wales" She began to talk my head off about her Chef and all the friends she has made but one friend caught my attention.

"Wait. Pause. Rewind. Malik?"

"Yeah"

"Who's Malik?"

"My friend, he's in my worldwide cuisine class. He's really cool." I furrowed my eyebrows but I just pushed my jealousy to the side. She kept talking about how much she loves it and how she went to see A$AP Ferg with her friend.

@kameron

@kameron.r : last nights adventure @asapferg

I just love listening to her, she puts so much enthusiasm into her words. We pulled up at my apartment and walked in. She said she wanted to spend a little bit of time with me before she went to her family and they were okay with that.

"oh my goodness bryson, it's even nicer in person"

"Thanks babe, I'm proud of myself for getting it" I told her about everything I've been up to and by this time it was 4 pm and she had to go see her family.

"Well, I'll see you on Thursday. I love you so much Kam" I kissed her cheek.

"I love you so much more Bry" She kissed my lips. She told me to park her car over here so she could drive home when she came over.  I watched her drive off before I went inside and pulled put my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey,  can you come over we need to talk"

An hour later

I opened the door and she walked in. I gave her a quick hug and she sat on the couch.

"So what did you need to talk to me about?"