flashback.

4 months ago

Bryson

"Anaya! Stop man, you know how much I hate that"

"I mean you're just so cute! I can't help it ." She pecked my lips

"You know how much I love you right ?" She interlocked her fingers with mine.

"Of course, and know that I love you more" She smiled and climbed on top of me. I looked at her and smirked. She grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me.

"Now, don't start something you can't finish" She moved and sat beside me. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling down my instagram. A picture caught my attention.

 A picture caught my attention

@kameron.R: selfies are my fav 👽

I just stared at her. She is so beautiful. I need to find this girl. She looks so familiar but I can't put my finger on it. I went to her page and followed her and then quickly cleared my search history.

"Bryson? You never listen to me" She pouted at me

"I'm sorry baby, I got distracted. What were you saying ?"

"You know my friend Giselle?" I nodded my head "Well her 18th birthday is coming up and I think she wants a birthday party." I looked at her confused

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I want to help but her fucking "bestfriend" is getting in my way"

"Who's her bestfriend?"

"Some bitch named Kam or Kameron" I didn't want her to know I knew who she was

"Damn baby, you ain't have to call her a bitch. Maybe you can help both of them" She nodded

"Yeah you're right. I don't know though, I don't really like her." I laid back and eventually fell asleep still thinking about this girl.

Anaya and Bryson in the MM 😇

So Anaya doesn't like Kameron. Why? You'll find out soon enough. Bryson has been feeling Kameron for a while but just took action. I hope you enjoyed this slight throwback.

-Mj 💖