six.

Bryson

I woke up and rolled over but Kam wasn't there. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then downstairs to find her cooking breakfast.

"Goodmorning Baby" I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist.

"Goodmorning" She turned and pecked my lips

"What you making?" I sat down in front of her

"You'll see when I give you your plate" I laughed

"Alright Chef Kam" i smiled

"Ooo that sounds good" She turned off the stove and sat my plate in front of me. She made and omelet, bacon, eggs, and two mini pancakes.

"Damn babe, this look good as hell! Thank you" She started trying to wash the dishes but I cut that shit out real quick

"Kam, stop. I'll wash dishes. It's my house. Sit down and eat your breakfast."  She nodded and sat down. She looks even better without make up. I couldn't help but stare at her.

"Bry, why do you keep staring at me?"

"Cause you're beautiful" We finished our food and I cleaned up while she took a shower. She left her phone downstairs and I noticed that someone was blowing her phone up. I didn't wanna look but I thought it might be important.

Bum Ass Cory: Kam, why are you ignoring me?- 10:45 A.M
Bum Ass Cory: I'm sorry! I miss you Kam. - 10:47 A.M.
Bum Ass Cory: Is it cause you think you found a new nigga?- 10:48 A.M.
Bum Ass Cory: Man Fuck him, he can't love you like I do- 10:50 A.M.
Bum Ass Cory: please! Just give me another chance- 10:51 A.M.
Bum Ass Cory: Nah you know what? Fuck you Bitch! I can have any bitch I want. I'm not begging for your ass!- 10:55 A.M.

I just stopped reading. It made me happy that she wasn't condoning him but I wanted to beat his ass. Who does he think he is talking to my girl like that ? I put her phone down and walked upstairs. I didn't hear the shower running so I knocked on the door.

"Baby? You in here?"

"Yeah, come in" i walked in and she was basically naked. All she had on was a bra and underwear.

"Oh, I'll come back when you're dressed" I turned to walk out but she grabbed my hand.

"No, I said come in" She pushed me on my bed and at this point I forgot what I had to ask her. She climbed on top of me and began to kiss my neck. She pulled my shirt off and started kissing on my tattoos. She was doing something to me. She made her way back up to lips and started kissing me so passionately. I like how she was in control of this whole situation but it was my turn.

I flipped her over and kissed on her neck while she let out little moans here and there. I kissed on her chest while holding her waist. I slowly slid my hand down to her area and began to rub my fingers around.

"Mmmm, B-Bry. W-W need to stop. I'm not trying to have sex" I moved my hand and kissed her lips again. She gave me a slight smile.

"I'm sorry Kam, I got carried away."  She got up and finished getting dressed.

"Hey? Uh... Who is Cory?" She turned and looked at me with an angry expression on her face

"My ex, why?" She furrowed her eyebrows

"He's been blowing your phone up all morning being hella disrespectful. I will beat his ass ya know?" She laughed

"Fuck him. I could fucking care less. Beat his ass please" I busted out laughing and she did too

"What's his problem?" She came and sat beside me with her hands in her lap.

"He's just jealous that I'm with you. He just expects me to run back in his arms."

"Well, what happened" She sighed

"I loved Cory so much. He was my everything. He told me he would never hurt me. I knew I shouldn't have believed him. We had been dating for a year and a half. He asked me to come over one day and I told him that I'd be over later on. Well when I came his door was unlocked so I walked in and went to his room. He was fucking his ex. I told him that we were over and I just stopped talking to him. When he realized that I didn't care about him anymore he tried to jump back into my life. I-I just kept trying to figure out what was wrong with me. What did she have that I didn't? He just made me feel so worthless." I could hear the hurt in her voice. Tears began to form in her eyes and her voice started cracking. I pulled her into my chest and she broke down.

"Baby, you have nothing to worry about. I would never do that to you. Fuck him, I guess he didn't know any better." I looked at her and wiped her tears. She kissed me and then wiped her tears off my chest.

"Sorry for getting my tears on your chest" she laughed

"It's okay baby."  I kissed her forehead.

She interlocked her fingers with mine and looked in my eyes.

"Promise me one thing Bryson"

"What's that?"

"That you won't hurt me like he did" She stuck her pinky finger out and I locked mine with hers

"I promise."

This chapter was so sweet right ? Bryson and Kameron are falling for each other so hard. Cory is an asshole as usual and don't forget about his ex...

-Mj 💖