Chapter One

Chapter One

After the concert I immediately left the stage and ran into the toilet. 'I can't handle this anymore' I thought to myself , 'it's too much'. Before I even could think more a knock interrupted my thoughts. I jolted backwards against the sink. ‘Damn that hurt’ I muttered to myself.

There was a knock again, I heard Liam on the other side of the door shouting my name. “Louis, Louis, get back here!”

‘Why can’t they just leave me alone for a minute?’ I unlocked the door and Liam opened the door and pulled me outside.

“What were you thinking?” He shouted. Why is he so angry at me? I just went to the bathroom for God sakes!

“I just went to the bathroom Liam, chill.” I replied.

I guess that wasn’t the answer he was looking for ‘cause he answered back immediately “No not that! You were looking so sad during the concert, what’s wrong? Usually you are so excited and smiling so hard that it might hurt!”.

“I—uh I just wasn’t feeling so well, no problem Li.” I lied, off course I wasn’t okay! Harry was looking so well tonight that it psychically hurt, the curls, the eyes, the dimpled smile, oh well it was all too much form my liking. No don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate him or something he is my best friend after all but I just liked him a little—no scratch that I liked him a lot and not in a best friend way.

Suddenly I got pinched by something that brought me back in the real world. “Hey! That hurts you know!” i shouted in pain while rubbing the wounded skin.

Liam replied casually “Yeah sorry dude, but you were staring and thinking for like 10 minutes and I kinda just stood here so yeah.”

I stood there shocked “ 10 minutes? I’m sorry Li, can we go home?”

“Sure Lou” Liam answered while the rest of the boys also came backstage. I heard them saying some ‘hey’s and hello’s and said it back. Everybody was exhausted, no wonder this was our last performance of the tour so basically we were all very very tired and we needed our beds.

While walking towards the van, I ignored the stares I got for Harry. I think he knows somethings up, damn him. I hope he doesn’t ask about it ‘cause I really don’t want to tell him and neither I want to lie to him.

In the van it was quiet, everybody was sleeping but me and Harry weren’t. I saw him giving soft smiles to me and I gladly returned them. Why was he so cute? We stopped so that means we arrived at our hotel. To my luck there were no paparazzies so we could easily find our way in. We said ‘bye’ to Paul and we went to the elevator. With a ‘ding’ we were at the top floor and everybody went inside their separate rooms. We hugged each other and while I was hugging Harry I heard him whisper something to me

“Lou, don’t hide something for me, I can see it in your eyes.”

“Harry I am not hiding something for you.” I whisper back, I saw that all the boys were gone so that meant we were alone in the hall and still we were whispering to each other.

“Louis, don’t lie to me please” He sad with a sad smile

“I don’t Harry please, let’s go to sleep” I tried getting away from this awkward conversation

“Okay but you are going to tell me tomorrow. Goodnight boo” He hugged me and before I could say anything back I heard the door lock and I just stood there panicking.

‘Okay Louis, calm down. It’s going to be alright. Just go to sleep and we will see tomorrow’. After that I fell asleep and I hoped I would stay asleep for a while ‘cause I don’t want tomorrow to come.

First chapter of 'My Own Secret' is here!

Hope you liked it!

Comment&Favorite! :)

Yenna