Chapter Four

Chapter Four

The next couple of days were like hell to me. I can’t remember half of the things I did ‘because I was so wasted. Before you think I just drank my pain away and such, I am going to prove you otherwise because I cried, ate and slept too you know? It wasn’t too bad, I actually locked myself in my room and I am not planning to go outside of it anytime soon.  

The boys - except for Harry- were pretty worried about me but I didn’t really care because you know they can’t solve my problems. I don’t care about anyone right now especially not Harry. Ughh, who am I kidding? I still love him, care about him but who doesn’t? Have you seen him or talked to him?

I am now sitting in the corner of my room, just crying again. My eyes are practically sore from crying, I can’t believe I still have tears!

A heard a knock and there again the voice of Liam “Louis, are you going to come out of your room today?” He tried this question every day and I always answered with a ‘no’. I really want to come out of it but I don’t want to face people like Zayn and Harry…

So I just replied sadly with a “No, sorry”

I heard the footsteps who belonged to Liam starting to fade away. Finally alone again, I walked towards my bed and literally fell down on in. I grabbed a hold of the blankets and wrapped myself in them.

Before I could fall asleep I noticed a shadow under my door ‘Nooooo, another person’ I thought to myself.

“Lou, I’m sorry” I heard a husky, deep voice say

I literally jumped out of my bed and fell down on the hard floor ‘Oww’. Damn, that hurt.

“Louis are you listening?” he said again.

I can’t believe Harry is actually talking to me, outside my door. ‘Okay Louis, calm down, it’s just him so.’ I thought again. I noticed he asked a question and I muttered a quiet “yes” to him. I didn’t know he actually heard it but I heard a happy sign of him so I guess he did.

“Oh Louis, I missed you voice” he talked sweetly to the door. I smiled to myself but there again was that voice in my head ‘NO! Louis, he doesn’t mean that, he is playing you. Don’t you dare say thank you or something!’

I decided not to answer him and I heard him whine. Why was he even doing that? I don’t care okay?

He knocked on my door “I’m so sorry, I heard your conversation with Zayn and I understand why you don’t want to be friends with me anymore…” I actually was so angry with myself for saying that to Zayn but I was just so mad about all the secrets they were keeping – are keeping- from me. “… but can you please just come out of your room, the boys and I are really worried about you.”

I thought for a while and unlocked the door. Okay, I didn’t do it for Harry, I did it for myself because this room was driving me insane.

I stepped out of the room and Harry went pale. He really didn’t think I would actually come out of my room. I didn’t smile or anything. I just stepped past Harry and went towards the ‘living room’.

I saw all the boys looking at me in shock and I heard a few “Louis?” , “Is that you?” No it isn’t me, I’m a unicorn dressed like Louis Tomlinson. I just nodded and placed me on the couch.

After an awkward silence, Niall spoke up “Why did you make up your mind to go out of your room right now? We haven’t seen you in ages!” and all the boys nodded.

So I just said it.

Cliffhanger? No?

Haha, I updated, hopefully it's good

Thank you for the comments! It really makes me happy. Please just comment more; what you think about the story, how you enjoyed it...

Comment/vote/fan

Love you all!