Chapter Three

Chapter Three

I woke up next morning and everything came back from the previous night. They were talking about me. No, mind me: they were fighting about something that involves me, that’s even worse. I just can’t handle this, why was Harry so angry with Zayn? And with did I have to do to with this?

I stumbled to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked like crap, no kidding. Such blue and big bags under my eyes (A/N: do you call it like that? Idk… :D). I jumped in the shower and I let the warm water stream down my naked body.

By the time I was ready, I pulled on my sweats and went downstairs. I hoped I didn’t have to face Harry today but who am I kidding we are in the same band and we are staying in the exact same hotel. When I picked my food I joined Niall at the table. I’m not going to disturb his ‘because he was busy with his food and man he really loves his food, it’s not even a joke!

I quietly ate my breakfast and a couple of minutes later Zayn and Liam joint the table too. I really didn’t know what I’ve to say to Zayn, it’s so awkward…

I decided to leave even though I didn’t finish my food. I saw Liam give me a confused look but I decided to ignore it and go to my room. I waited on the elevator that was extremely slow today and when that I heard that specific sound I knew it was on my floor. I went in and thank god I was alone in there!

But before the doors were fully closed, I saw a foot holding the two doors so he or she could get in. The doors opened again and there he was, Harry. I cursed in my head that it had to be him that needed to go with me to the top floor, alone, in a tiny space.

He smiled at me and I returned it, I really didn’t want to bring the fight that happened yesterday up in this conversation. “Hey” he greeted me, “Hey Harry” I replied awkwardly, he knew something was up and he confirmed my thought when he said “What’s wrong, you are being so weird around me?” My mind was doing flips because I really didn’t know how to answer.

“There is nothing wrong, you are imagining this.” I said, “Louuuuu, don’t lie to me” he whined and before I could stop my stupid mouth I said “I was just thinking about your fight with Zayn last night.”

His face went pale and I hated myself already for bringing this subject up. “Ho-ow did you know I had a fight with him?” he stuttered, I shrugged and said “I heard it, the walls are thin you know.” He wanted to say something but I just continued “And after the screaming session you had I saw Zayn crying so yeah...” I saw hurt flash into his eyes, I really think he didn’t meant to scream at Zayn but still. “Yeah I’m sorry if you heard it.” He said and right on time the doors of the elevator went open and he actually ran into his room.

I did the same myself and I laid on my bed just overthinking everything from the fight yesterday and the awkward conversation between me and Harry today. Before I even knew darkness over took and I slept.

I felt cold water hit my face, you’ve got to be kidding me! I am going to kill that motherfu—“Oh my god Louis!” Someone laughs, I immediatly sit up, ready to hit someone until I saw those emerald green eyes and my body freezes. Harry is still laughing at me and I am suddenly back to reality.

“Oh C’mon Lou, you weren’t waking up and you looked cute when you slept.” Wait a minute, he thinks I’m cute? I frown and he noticed that he said something wrong but replaced it within a second with a smile “Sorry Loubear, but you really need to get up.” He said while closing the door behind his back.

I guess I can wake up like that everyday minus the cold water, but with his body next to mine. So when I wake up the first thing I see is his perfect face with his cute dimples. Oh, I got it really bad, I love him so much but reality is hard; he isn’t gay.

When I hopped out of bed I made my way to my daily morning shower. When I was fully clothed, I made my way to the main hall of our floor and I decided to knock on Zayn’s door.

We really need to talk even if he doesn’t want to. After a few knocks he finally opened his door but looks shocked when he sees it’s me. “Hey Zayn” I said happily, “Hey Lou, come in” he says hesitant.

I walk in and set myself of his bed and I patted the place next to me. He gets the clue and falls onto the bed beside me.

“Zayn we really need to talk about that fight” I said to start the conversation. He sat quietly for some time but then he finally answers me “Okay, what’s wrong with it?”

He does likes nothing happened. “Why were you fighting with Haz?” I really wanted to know more about this fight. “Nothing special, we just had a misunderstanding.”

“Yeah about me” I muttered but he heard me “Yeah about you… It’s complicated.”

“Harry is keeping something from me” I figured out. “Why can’t I know his secret, we are best friends! We are supposed to know everything about each other!” I raised my voice.

Zayn flinched at my harsh tone of words and he silently said “I’m sorry Lou but he really doesn’t want you to know…”. “

“Okay I can’t take this anymore! He is keeping secrets from me! You tell him that we aren’t best friends anymore!” I shouted.

I can’t take this crap anymore. I stormed out of Zayn’s room with tears in my eyes. I ran to my room and I saw Harry looking with sad eyes to me. I completely ignored him and locked myself in my room, crying silently.

Hey guys!

I updated a longer story now, I think

Comment what you think about it and what you expect!

It would mean a lot and hopefully keep reading it

+ Vote! :)

Yenna.