Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine:

While everyone was packing their belongings out of their bags and putting them in their closets, I thought it was time to talk to Liam. I went out of my room, locked my door and walked to Liam’s. I knocked and I heard some stumbling and loud noises. I waited a little longer before a smiling Liam opened the door. I smiled back and said “Hi.”, he replied with the same and I walked in.

I really don’t know how to begin with this. I can’t just ask him about his crush on Niall, it would be so rude but still how else?

“So Liam…”I said mischievously.

He cocked an eyebrow and said “What Lou?”

“Nothing, just tell me how are things going between you and Danielle?” I asked him. His face went pale and began playing with his fingers.

“We are good, she’s not coming over though” he said.

“Why not?” I replied back.

I really need to know if he is sure about his sexuality and his relationships because things could end badly.

“I don’t know, I haven’t asked her because o------“He said but I stopped him “Liam, why didn’t you ask her? Don’t you want her to come over?”

His mouth fell open and he wanted to say something but came out as a stutter “I-I do wa-ant her to co-o-me o-over but”

Then he suddenly stops. He really doesn’t know how to feel, he is so confused about everything. I need to give him advice and ask some hard but honest questions.

“Liam do you still love her” I said.

“Of course I—“ he said but then again I stopped him

“Be honest Liam, I see that you are not okay, that you aren’t that in love with her anymore!” I snapped.

“Okay Lou, I don’t know anymore. I am feeling so strange the last days and I feel so confused. I thought I loved her but now I don’t feel that love anymore” He said sadly.

“Liam, there is nothing wrong with that, you can fall out of love but I think I know why you aren’t feeling that love with her anymore.” I pushed a little further.

“Why? Louis please tell me!” He pleased and begged me.

“You are in love with someone else” I said simply. His face went red like realisation dawned on him.

“Niall” He whispered to himself, too bad for him I have good ears.

“Yes Liam, its Niall” I said, making him jump in the air and getting really red.