Bulletproof Love a Tony Perry love story

Carmens P.O.V "Ethan were are you going" I screamed after him jumping down the stairs in my house. " Away from you bitch because i am sick of you alway asking why am i late, well maybe i have a life" he snapped back at me. I was right behind him when he turned around and slaped me right then and there. I fell hiting my head on the stairs. Than he came after me with many slaps to my face leaving me bruised. I just layed there not wanting to move. I herd the door slam signaling me that he left.

My name is Carmen, i am 24 and i honestly hate my life. My high school life was ruined by my bully named Alison. I started to do self harm and went all emo heck i still am. My life saviors are Pierce The Veil. I love them, especially Tony Perry. I live in San Dieago,California.

Its was around 2 in the afternoon when i got up and went to get ready for work. I worked as a casheir at CocoBeans ( a coffee shop).I worked nights so i stayed until 11 at night. I went to take a shower and i saw all me brusies in the mirror.Than i traced all of my scares on my wrist (yes i cut) there were too many to count.

When I was done with my shower i quickly put on clothes and makeup than ran to my car and drove to work. " Hey Nicole" i said to a tall brunett behind the counter. "Hey Carmen, at least your on time today or the bitch would have fired you" she said while trying to hold in her laughter, but it was useless and we both busted out laughing. Than the bitch came out,she had a name but we never bothered to remember it. "Your on time today" she said surprised.

When she left for her 3 hour break i went to work with Nicole but it was a very very slow day today. Noboy came if for hours. But when it came to closeing time and i was about to close up a tuor bus pulled up. " ugh they come at this time i hate people like this" i said under my breath.

Tony P.O.V The show ended and we were about to run home when i asked to make a stop at Coco Beans because i was in the mood for some coffee and i wanted to see if they were still open. When we pulled up i saw the light were still on and that some people were inside.

When we parked i opened the tuor bus door and walked inside. The smell of fresh coffee hit me as i walked up to the counter. When i got there i saw a girl with pitch balck hair and with her back turn towrds me. " Ummm hellooo" i said than waited. No answer. Than form behind me somebody said "Sorry about her she probably has in headphones, what can i get you". Turned aroud to see a girl with blond hair ask me, she was just a little bit shorter than me so i did not have to look down much." Oh a mocha please" i said. "No prob ill have it soon" she said walking around to get to the back of the counter.

Well this is my first fanfic so tell me how it is and help me deside wether to write more ot not . vote comment and help me _ sekoyia