whats your name?

Tony P.O.V     "Great you guys made her faint again and i didnt even get to ask her what her name was" I snapped. "Sorry bro" Jamie and Mike said at the same time.

      Just than her phone went off blairing The First Punch by us. I picked it up off the table and read the user name ' BFF ' it said. I stared at it for a couple more seconds than decided to answer it. "Hello" i said waiting for an answer, than screaming at me the voice yelled " God damnit Ethan what did u do to my friend, i texted her but she never answered WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER". I was silent, than decided to answer... " Ummm this is not Ethan it Tony and ummm you sister is actually unconches right now". No answer. "Hello you still there?" i asked. " Sorry about that Tony i thought you were her boyfriend anyways how is Carmen... Oh and ummm i am her best friend Cassy" she said. But i was quiet for a while thinkg things through ' She...that was her boyfriend beating the crap out of her '. I was interupted when i saw Carmen getting up from the bunk. "Ummm ill tell her to call you back" i said with a quick tap of the end button.

       Carmens P.O.V       I woke up hitting my head again on the very very very close boards up ahead. " Ugh you guys really need to push these up more" i said while hopeing no one herd me. But Vic was standing right there with Tony. " Ummm than i would be squished up in my bunk" Vic said. 'LOL' i thought just picturing Vic up in the squished top bunk. Than i realized who i was talking to. "Omg its actually you guys ... Its Pierce The Veil" i said trying not to flip too much. Than Jamie screamed "The ones and only" from the so call kitchen.

       We all just sat aroud than i realized that i was still in Tonys bunk. I quickly got up and just stood in my place. "You got up fast, what did you smell something bad"Mike teased. "Ummmm no i just realized that i am still here when i should be at my house" i quickly said than gathering my phone and other objects and running out the door. "Wait but you dont have a car and its late at night" Tony said while chaseing me. "Its ok i need a run anyways" i said while trying to out run him before i made a big fool of my self.

       Than when i thought i was out of his sight i stopped to get some air,But Tony was right there with me. Just the two of us, on the sidewalk, in the middle of the night, alone. "Just come back to the tuor bus with me i mean come on, Its the middle of the might and you dont even have any keys" he said. " Fine" I said

    Sooooooo do you like it...... I hope you do because i do so yeah. I need some ideas because i am running out so help just post it and ill see if the work out....... Hope u enjoyed.... sorry about the cliff hanger . Write soon.                 -Sekoyia