The Threat

Tony P.O.V       We eventually made it back to the tuor bus and everyone was a sleep. "Were we really gone that long" she asked me. "Your guess is as good as mine" i answered her. When she went to go walk to the so called kitchen of ours, she tripped over Mikes long as fuck legs. "Are you..." i started to say before i got interupted by a loud laughter. I looked at her and saw her just laying there on the ground laughing. " I am fine " she said,than stood up and continued to the kitchen.

       When she came back she had nothing with her but she looked like she was about to throw up. "What did you do in there" i asked. But no answer. Than she dropped her phone and started crying. I picked up her phone and saw a text from Ethan. Saying 'If i ever see you again i will kill you...Until than enjoy your life'. After that i just held her trying to calm her down so that she would not wake up the guys.
Carmens P.O.V       'If i ever see you again i will kill you...Until than enjoy your life' the text said. I wanted to scream and just run but were would i go,who would save me from that monster. Nobody because nobody loves you. You should just die now so he has no chance my voice rang in my head. I wanted to cry because i knew that was true. But i couldnt because i did not want to make a fool of myself here.

     After my moment in the kitchen thing i walked back to Tony who was still awake on the couch. Not realizing what i look like i sat down next too him.I guess he realized because he asked "What did you in there".I could not answer because i did not want him to worry about me. But my voice rang in my haed Slut look at you, you look ugly and he hates you, just get up and leave NOW. I than dropped my phone wondering if it was true. Than i just started crying. But than i felt strong arms wrape around me holdind me, Comferting me.But that only made things worse

Sooo this chapter kind of sucked hmmmmm well it will get better Remember vote comment    -sekoyia