wait for me

So this is part to that i decided to write because to me its getting interesting so here goes nothing -sekoyia

        Carmens P.O.V  I was walking back behind the counter when i had to take a second look at who just ordered. Than only one person poped up in my head "Omg its Tony Perry from PTV" i said under my breath. i could not help but just wanting to just go crazy. But some how i contained it all. when i finished making the drink for him i brought it up to the counter and checked the price."That will be 1.50" i said. He took out two doller bills and said "You can keep the change" while grabbing the cup.

       As he exited the door i could not believe i did not say anything to him. But now there was nothing to say he is probably gone by now. As i got out of the shop and starter to walk to my car i saw that the tuor bus was still here and was blocking the exit.

       "ugh why does it have to be me to go up to the bus" i whined to myself. I walked up to the tuor bus and knocked on the door and waited. No answer.'Oh come on' i thought. than i knocked again this time someone came. I was looking down at my feet when they answered. "Yes" someone asked. I looked up to see Vic atanding there.'Omg omg omg' i thought. "Oh i was wondering if ummmm you guys could move so i could pull out" i said. "Sure sweet thing" he said and i think i blushed. Than i walked back to my car.

Tony P.O.V    "Sure sweet thing" i herd Vic say."Who was that?" i asked Vic. "Idk it was that coffee girl you were talking about...the blond one" Vic said. Just than our conversation was interupted by a scream. The guys and me ran out of the bus to see the coffee girl being beaten by some guy. "What did i tell you to do right after work" he said holding her by her hair. "I am sooo sorry Ethan" she said imbetween sobs. But than the guy named Ethan slamed her into the ground and everything from her went silent."Bitch" he mummbled. Just than all anger from what i seen built up and took over my body and i went and takled that Ethan guy to the ground. "What the hell is your problem dude" i yelled. "Whats yours" he snapped but that earned him a punch in the face. Than i was being tuged off of him by Jamie(hime) and Mike. "Tony chill" Mike said. Just than Ethan got up off the ground and took the car. Than i was let go. I went over to the coffee girl on the ground who was out cold and picked her up off the ground. Than i took her on to the tuor bus and layed her on my bunk to sleep.

Carmens P.O.V    I woke up in am unfimiliar place. I went to go sit up but then i hit my head on the very close boards up ahead. I looked around to see that i was in a very small space. Just than i herd someone comeing, i got out from the space i was in to just fall from dizzyness."Oh my head" i said than to see two feet in front of me. I looked up to see Tony infront of me."Are you ok" he said kneeling next to me. "Now i know i am in a dream" i mummbled to myself but i guess he herd me. "Nope this is real life" somebody said with a few pintches afterwords. Than i saw Jamie and Mike pintching me. Than i just fainted from over exitment.

     Well  than does Tony have a crush on Carmen or not you tell me lol jk anyways... vote comment  update soon      -sekoyia