I wont let you die on me

Tonys P.O.V          I ran right out my door past my ex-girlfriend and just started running to find her. I called her 3 times but got no answer all three. It just went to voice mail. I wondered for not even ten minuets until i saw someone just lieing on the ground. "Hello umm have you see a girl run past here" i asked while walking up to him or her. Until i so some what closer i saw that it was a girl. "Hello ma'am are you ok" i said while i was trying to see who it was.

   I was about 10 steps away when i noticed that she was hurt. "Are you ok" i said while hopeing for an answer. Than i saw who it really was. It was Carmen. "No this cant be happening" i said while picking up my pace alot more. Once i was right at her side i saw that she was going ultra pale. "Carmen answer me" I said while holding her pale body hopeing to get something put of there. But there was nothing. Just silence.

      I lightly put down her body and pulled out my phone as fast as possible. I dialed 911 and tried to keep Carmen with me. Than they finally picked up.

"911 whats your emergency" a males voice answered.

"I need an abulance here like right now" i said quickly.

"Where are you at" He asked.

"Ummm the cornor of Margret and Boytown drive" i said

"We will have a ambulance there momentarily" he said with a click after.

      In the next 5 minuets an ambulance pulled up to the curb next to us. I was covered in blood which was hers when the came over to us. They told me to put her down but i couldnt. I just couldnt let her go again. Soon they tore us apart from each other. Placeing her on the ground and seeing if there was still a pulse. After about 2 minuet i was slowly giving up hope that she was still alive until he said "Theres a light pulse" than picking her up and puting her on the sreatcher. They were putting her in the ambulance and i went right in the back with her. "Please dont leave me" i mummbled. Soon enough we pulled up to the hospital and they pulled her out. They ran in with her and i was trying to keep up with them but than 2 nurses would not let me go with them. "But i have to go i cant lose her" i said while trying to get by. "I am sorry sir but you will have to wait in the waiting room" a nurse said.

      I gave up fighting and walked over to the waiting room. I texted the guy to tell them what had happened and were i was than put my phone down. I than waited and waited. Soon enough the guys arrived. "Were is she" Vic asked while walking up to me. "In a room but they wont let me go see her. So we have to wait" I said while running my hands through my hair. They all sat down and waited with me. After about 2 hours the doctor came out. " Grimm" he said and we all stood up. "Are you family" he asked us. Than Vic lied and said "I am her brother" . "Can you come with me to my office" while walking off.

       Another half hour later Vic came back and Vic said we can go in and see her. I got up and ran to her room.

Carmens P.O.V       I was alive but in pain.My stomach hurt and so did my ribcage. I herd talking in the backeround it sounded like it was the guys. I wanted to open my eyes and see them but they were too heavy. But i forced them open only a little bit. I only saw Tony in the room. Than i opened my eyes all the way. I wanted to see him, i wanted him to hold me again. Just than the memory of what i saw came back. Him with that blond slut kissing. He probably loved her more than me, but why did i still want him.

      While i was sorting through my thoughts Tony walked over to me and he fell in tears. I never seen him cry, It was so heartbreaking. "Tony why are you crying" I asked in a sooth tone. "I am sooo sorry ihcould not keep you safe. I thought you died" he said. I than forced my sore body up causing me more pain just to hug him. He just wanted to protect me. That was it and i hac to be stupid and jump out that window and run. I gave him a hug only to get kissed by him. "I love you" he said in my ear. I was pretty sure i was blushing madly. Than i answered back by saying "I love you too". Just than the doctor walked in and we seperated."Ms.Grimm i see that you are awake.How are you felling" he asked all seriously. "Fine just sore in my stomach and ribs" i said while guestering to my stomach. "Well that is normal because that is were you got stabed. Do you know who did this to you" He asked another question. "My ex-Boyfriend Ethan Smith" i answered hoping he will get arrested.

     Just than the doctor left and all the boys came back. "Damn what took you guys so long i thought you went for lunch only" Tony said. Jamie answered "we did but the nearest Taco Bell is like 3 miles away and there was a line". I started to laugh and they all looked at me and Jamie talkled me and my laughter turned to gasps for air to get through the pain. "Jamie you dumb ass get off of her" Tony snapped at him. Than just as fast as it happened he got off of me and apologized.

      Tony came over and sat right next to me and everyone including Vic thought that we were dating. But only Mike had the nerve to ask. "Hey are you guys dating or something" He asked stright out. "No" we both said stright out. But i really wanted to date him though. I only kept that thought to myself though. Soon the doctor came back and said, "Well we are going to keep you here a couple days to make sure you can heal right" than just left. "Wow he is relly rude" i said right when he left the room. We all busted out laughing.

Well that was longer than expected hope u enjoyed it. Love you guys. Please vote comment and rate. Update soon       -Sekoyia