Chapter 9~Expelled

"We just got an email from your teacher saying you've been expelled! It's only the beginning of the year, how did this happen?!" Keoni's Mom inquired impatiently.

"Those little jerks tried to pull a prank on me-but I beat them to a pulp before they could. Self defense, nothing wrong with that." Keoni answered aimlessly.

"This is unacceptable! Keoni, I thought a new start would HELP you! That's the whole reason why we moved to the Big Island four years ago! I'm trying to be understanding, but this is getting out of hand! We're moving back to Oahu. Your father got a job at a really nice shop and we were planning on waiting on moving till this summer, Becuase of your education. Now that you've been expelled We have no reason to stay. I'm sorry but...You're going back to your old school." 

"This is all a bunch of bull!"

"NEVER say that when you are in MY household!" Keoni's mother demanded."Start packing...we're leaving in two days"

"This is so unfair!" He screamed as he tried to run out the door. Keoni's mother blocked the exit and told Keoni to sit down. 

"This is serious-and for once you can't get out of your problems by running away from them! You are going to learn to cope with change"