Prologe

Katherine McNamara (just imagine she has blue eyes) as Dani Regas!!

Dani Regas along with her best friend Remi both 16 year old gemstone wolves would say that the moon goddess has been harassing them for the last 6 years but know if they don't find the other 4 gemstone wolves by their 18th birthdays they can forget about any future because it will be total annihilation for the werewolf kind.

But when mates get involved will it mess up their plans or will something good come out of it for everyone? What will happen when the moon goddess says only one shall live?

Ever since Dani was 10 she has been getting the voice of the Moon Goddess in her head telling her when she or others are in danger. When this first started happening everyone thought she was crazy until ten year old Dani prophesied that King Jaxon would get killed by a group of rouges while out on a business trip to a neighbouring country and was correct, was it that people started believing her. All Dani knew was that she herself had been prophesied with in humane abilities on top of the usual from being a werewolf and that she had to find all the gemstone girls before they reach their 19th birthdays! So far there was only the three of them Dani, Remi and Aria (Ari).

All these girls knew was how to fight and be basically badass girls!

Oh and that it was tough saving the world of werewolves from total annihilation!

Hope you all enjoy this story and it won't be my best because it will be the first I ever fully write but oh well hope you enjoy as much as I would! Also this is just to improve my English writing skills so please don't judge or spam with hate! Thank you! 😘💖

WGS 🐴🐺 Xx