Chapter 2:

~Chris Evens a.k.a Captain America 😍🙉(fangirling moment) to be Xavier~

Sorry had to put the little scenes in 😂 I just love marvel and especially captain America because he is just so hot!! And now I'm rambling and should get on with the story but please comment if you like the plot and storyline coming along and if you have any ideas please let me know any ideas will be taken seriously and very gratefully.
Thanks 😘💖

Recap from Chp 1:
"I AM NO ONES TO CONTROL! YOU ARE FAR LESS SUPERIOR THAN ME AND YOU SHOULD RESPECT ME!" I boomed through the halls and with that pushed this man off me with a bit too much force and he went flying across the hall and into the locker the other side.

And I ran out the school doors straight to the woods...

Chapter 2:
I knew it was risky for me to run because I'm much faster than everyone else but I could hear my mates feet pounding against the ground so I decided to use the parkour routine that me and Remi had been planning last night.

I flung my arms up and leapt for the first branch that caught my eye. Once I had a proper grip on it I backflipped onto another nearby tree branch that looked sturdy enough to hold my weight.
After doing this for around 30 minutes I had well and truly lost my rude asś mate and was now sitting by a lake while having the sun pour down on me. The lake wasn't massively big but just big enough to fit a group of 4 who wanted to swim in it. It also had a stream running into it which was how I could tell that I had run south into the woods so to get home I had to run the way I came. That thought made me a bit worried as I would have to make sure I avoided my arrogant mate. I know it's wrong to judge people but it was my wolves that were making me think these things.

Sapphire just wouldn't settle down she was so mad it took all my control and will power to just keep her at bay! I know I shouldn't be over reacting about all of this but it wasn't my fault he shouldn't just dominate people!