The Demon of the East

(Author's POV)

Rin was fast asleep next to Sesshomaru when he had awoken from a deep sleep, "I don't remember falling asleep?" he shook the feeling of tiredness off of himself, everything looked hazy around him "What's going on?" he turned towards Rin as he heard a whimper. His eyes widened and he jumped to her other side she was bleeding! "Where did this wound come from?!" he screamed in his head as he lightly touched his mate's side near where their pup was growing within her womb. Blood soaked his finger tips, he could feel his eyes becoming blurry. He couldn't think very well.. Rin's eyes open very lightly and slowly. He felt his eyes start to drop, "Why do I feel so weak... Rin.." he looked to his mate before everything went black.

Few Hours Later

"Rin... What... Why can't I move, are these restraints?!" Sesshomaru's eyes flashed open in shock. "Why can't I break free?!" he growled into the semi-dark room with frustration. "RIN!" he growled out fearing for his mate, he couldn't smell her anywhere near. "Oh calm down Lord Sesshomaru, it'll be over soon" a mysterious voice came from a dark corner within the room. "Who the fuck are you?! Where's Rin?!" Sesshomaru yelled out as the man smiled devilishly in the dark, the gleam of his glasses flashed from within the dark. "How pathetic, you can't break your restraints, you call yourself the Lord of the West" all Sesshomaru could hear was his laughter after the man spoke these ego-burning words. "You'll regret hurting my Rin, I swear it" Sesshomaru slammed his body forward in frustration in the man's direction, his fangs enlarged from trying to transform but being stuck in his human form.

"I highly doubt you'll be able to get to your little pet in time to save her or your heir" he could feel his heart breaking, he stopped struggling and looked towards the ground, he was right Sesshomaru couldn't break the restraints in time. "What do you want from me...?" Sesshomaru halfly growled out in defeat and pain. The man's piercing laughter rocked the walls of the room they were in. "Oh Sesshomaru, you won't be able to give us what we want we need what your 'mate' has" the man got down in Sesshomaru's face. Big Mistake Sesshomaru's heart was pounding everything was flashing by, no one has ever seen Sesshomaru so angry in his life, in an instant all you could hear in the room was the snapping of the demon silk restraints. The next minute there was blood covering ever single wall within the room, Sesshomaru's muzzle was covered in guts and blood.

Western Lands

"Stop! Sesshomaru will make you pay for this!" Rin screamed out in pain as the blade was pressing even harder against her stomach. "He can't help you now Lady Rin, I'm just doing what I was told to do, now shut up so I can do my work would you?" the demon 'doctor' said to the ill faced pain stricken Rin. "SESSHOMARU!" Rin's screaming grew loudly but only mumbles were heard from outside the sound-proof room. "I'm almost done" the doctor said quietly. A few moments later a cry rang throughout the room, "Ah hello little one, welcome to the world" Rin cried in pain looking up to the so called doctor and her premature child very weakly before passing out on the 'bed' she was placed upon. "Sew her up, I have matters to deal with" the doctor said to a nurse. "Yes, sir" the nurse said.