The Truth Untold

Later In The Day

(Sesshomaru's P.O.V)

Inuyasha was still glaring at me as Rin laid down upon my mokomoko that was attached my shoulder. Her body appeared tired from what had happened and learning she was pregnant which was a shock to everyone. I gently placed a hand on her head as she shifted in her sleep, I saw a smile appear on her face as my warm hand touched her. I felt my heart melt at this sight, it broke through me and for once in my life I smiled, Inuyasha seemed to notice my smile as he froze in his spot and Kagome's eyes widened. "Watashi wa, anata o aishite imasu, Rin" I felt my heart's cold barrier melt and my body felt alive, as a tear slid down my face as I felt emotions course through me. I felt Rin shift again before she looked up to me as I sniffled away my tears, her eyes seemed filled with shock and concern for me. "Sesshomaru-sama? Are you ok?" She asked me before she wrapped her arms around my neck whispering sweet nothings into my ear to calm me, I found myself embracing her as closely as I could without hurting her or the baby. "Watashi wa, anata o aishite, Sesshomaru" I heard her whisper into my ear, it melted the last of the cold in my heart. I pulled her back to look her in the eyes, she looked back with a confused expression as I leaned in I grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her deeply and passionately.

Inuyasha made a gagging sound as Kagome "awwed" I heard Jaken gasp again as I chuckled into the kiss. I pulled back from her sweet lips and held her closely to me "Rin I mean what I say, a demon never goes back on his word" I said as she wiped away the tears that stained my face. "I know, Sesshomaru" She smiled and my heart jumped in my chest. "Umm.. Mi'Lord?" I heard Jaken say before looked down to him in displeasure that he ruined such a moment between me and my mate. "What is it Jaken?" I kneeled down to his height and looked him in the eye so he could not lie to me. "There is a man at the door claiming to be your father" He said and my eyes lit up as I grabbed Rin and about flew down the stairs towards the door, I opened the door to see.. "Chichiue... How..." My words were caught in my throat as he stepped past me to take in and embrace Rin. "Oh my.. What a mate you got here Sesshomaru very beautiful even for a human" Chichiue stated before kissing Rin's hand. Rin blushed as she looked at me, "I'm here to help protect your mate terrible danger is on it's way here" Inu no tashio said with a concerned expression on his face. "Who would dare want to hurt Rin?!" I growled out as I held Rin closely just as her face paled in terror.

"An evil demon is on his way.. he wants your mate and wants to kill your heir" Chichiue said and my eyes widened as I held her as close as possible, "I wont let them near her.. Jaken" I said before I turned to Jaken. "Hai, Mi'Lord?" Jaken said looking up at me with all the devotion in the world. "Get Ah-Un ready for battle" I growled out in anger that someone would want to challenge me and hurt my love. Jaken only nodded in acknowledgement before he ran off towards Ah-Un's stables to prepare them as instructed to do.