Chapter Fourteen:Dark Secrets

It was the next day and they all went to the brew to get coffee and talk"Yesterday was a scary day"said Justin.

"Yes it was"said Jeylin.

"It was hella scary down there"said Jennifer.

"But at least we figured the code"said Monica.

"Yup especially since The Devil was after us"said Miceyli.

"What was the code?"asks Gloria.

"Oh it was ummmmm Melanie's Birthday"said Blanca.

"Wait but without Jey how did any of you remember Melanie's birthday?"asks Jacky.

"Which leads me to say Cristy knew which means her and Melanie must of known each other"said Justin.

"But Melanie didn't tell me anything about Cristy"said Jeylin.

"Jeylin your sister died with secrets"said Jennifer.

"Yeah Jey Jennifer is right she has to many secrets that we still don't know"said Gloria.

"I'm gonna go grab my coffee"said Jeylin and she gets up goes to grab her coffee and when she turns she sees a woman sitting down on a chair.

"Melanie!No!!!!!!"yells Jeylin and she drops her coffee and the group turns and they go to her and she is sitting on the floor and everyone was looking at them and they took Jeylin back to her house.

Jeylin decided to go to a therapist to find out why she thought a woman reminded her of Melanie.

"Jeylin Moraless hi my name is Jocelyn so whats to be the issue?"asks Jocelyn.

"Earlier today I went to the Brew and I was getting my coffee and I saw a woman who looked like my sister which is Melanie Morales"said Jeylin.

"Oh your one of the girls okay look its just Illusions.Illusions does happen especially after what you and your friends been through"said Jocelyn.

"Oh okay is this forever?"asks Jeylin.

"No of course not its just a stage"said Jocelyn and Jeylin speaks.

"Stage?There are stages?"she asks.

"Well yes of course there is but your aren't the only one your friends are gonna go through this remember you all went through this together you all will have Illusions,Dreams,Thoughts, and Memories"said Jocelyn and Jeylin has a worried and scared face.

Justin was next to Henry and both of them went to sleep.Justin started to move a lot cause of his dream.

"NOO!!!"yells Jeylin.

"WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO US!!!"yells Justin.

"OH MY GOD RUN!!"yells Jennifer.

"STOP!!"says Jacky.

"AHHHHHHHH"the group yells and the building falls.

And Justin wakes up screaming and Henry trying to hold him until Justin looks at him and just hugs him and starts to cry"It was just a dream"said Justin crying.