Chapter Three:The Night

The Group are walking in the church and they see the coffin and they just had sad faces and went to the front and they look to the side"I'm sorry Jeylin"said Justin and Jey hugs Justin and starts to cry and half of the group started to cry and they all sit down and they start the ceremony.They all were exciting out the church and when they were leaving they get stopped by Officer Gal.

"Hello guys"said Oliver Gal.

"Hi Officer Gal"said Jacky.

"Its Detective Gal now and in matter of fact Justin Henry is a Detective now"said Oliver.

"Oh well ummm whats up"said Justin.

"Well this was no suicide it was a murder"said Oliver.

"Wait someone wanted my sister dead!?"said Jeylin.

"Yes and we are asking everyone questions so see you all later"said Oliver and he leaves and they all get in a circle.

"Oh My God someone wanted her dead"said Jeylin.

"Well I already have an Idea who can it be"said Monica.

"Guys I wanna go home"said Jacky.

"We are home"said Jennifer and they all look at the churches bell tower and a black limousine was watching the group and then leaves without them noticing.

"Wow mom you actually did a good job here"said Andrea.

"Oh please honey"said Stephanie.

"No mom serious look this was a old and dirty asylum and now look at it L.A's Hot points now"said Andrea.

"Well I'm happy about your doing to honey modeling and traveling"said Stephanie.

"Yeah my dream career actually happen and I'm working with Justin for his next collection"said Andrea.

"Oh my god the two Besties and I bought one of his outfits for the grand opening which I invited you to but when a friend calls"said Stephanie.

"Mom it was actually the court who made me come and I couldn't cause I had a show I couldn't miss that I really wanted to come"said Andrea.

"But for that person who made you and your friends your lives a living hell I can't think why would Jeylin would forgive her because I wouldn't"said Stephanie and Andrea stays quiet and thinks.

Justin was getting home and he puts his jacket on the chair"Surprise"said Eric.

"Oh My God baby!"said Justin and he runs to him and hugs him and then they kiss and Justin continues"What are you doing here?"he asks.

"I asked for days off and they let me"said Eric and Justin excited and kiss him again.

Jeylin was buying groceries to make dinner and she bumps into someone"Oh I'm so sorry"said Jeylin and they look at each other.

"Oh my god hi Jeylin"said Brian.

"Hi Brian it's been a long time hasn't it"said Jeylin.