Laptop

Time jumping to when they're in a serious relationship :) maybe they are in a year and a half relationship!

Claire's POV

"Hey babe," Owen walked into our condo wearing his uniform.

"Hi," I smiled, tugging him for a slight peck on the lips. My eyes dashed back down towards the laptop, filled with number, words, and prices. It was almost a summer vacation for us employees, which only lasts a week or so, but I'm glad we have a break. I'm going to meet Owen's parents, and my parents are also flying in. It's basically a reunion, only also a first-meeting. Owen tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, and kissed my neck lightly. I smiled and turned to face him once more.

"How was your day?" I asked, my hand involuntarily reaching out for his large hand. My smiled as he sat next to me, bringing my closer to himself.

"It was okay... The girls were acting up.. Again," he sighed. I kissed him on the cheek and whispered,

"I know they're difficult, baby, but cmon don't be all glum. I think I found the perfect package deal," I squealed.

Owen chuckled and looked at the screen. "Seems pretty damn good, Claire. I'm just really nervous about meeting your family."

"Don't be, they'll love you. It might just take some time."
Owen stared at me blankly, confused of my statement. "Owen, no offense here, but I did not like you when we first met, and look where we ended up."

"The living room?" Owen joked, gesturing to where we were sitting.

"That's not funny, Grady. But no, I just mean- oh nevermind..." I trailed off.

"Come on, tell me."

"Fine.. Fine.. You make me feel complete, like I'm the only girl in the world, and I was so damn wrong to think you were some Neanderthal, and I ended up wanting to spend every second with you."

"Claire Dearing, you can warm my heart like no one can, you know that right?"

"I'm glad I do, Mr.Grady," I smiled, kissing my lightly on the lips.